Re: 1939 Code Repeal

  • makodejure
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2004
      You asked what merited this discovery, I'm assuming you are asking me
      that question. I was talking to friends and the question came up how
      the '39 code could be in the Statutes at Large and not be the Law.
      Thinking about it, we said that it must have been repealed. Then I
      remembered, seeing something a while ago that some one wrote,(it was
      the Al Thompson expose) that I was interested in reading again, but I
      couldn't remember where it was.
      So I asked, and for the most part people have responded generously
      with their help and I was even sent the article. Thank you all for
      you help.

      I went to that blogspot site, and the article is there online, but I
      had a bit of a problem getting the exhibits to download. I will try
      again. Thanks Again, Mako

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "BoomerFred"