Re: [tips_and_tricks] Can you prove court order needs to have affixed signatures & seal?

  • pilipo souza
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2004
      To my understanding, a defacto entity is legal under
      International Law. The International families allowed
      the United States to overthrow the Hawaii
      Constitutional Monarchy because it met the conditions
      of lawful war under Laws of Nations. The United States
      is a belligerent occupational government occupying the
      Nation of Hawaii since 1893.
      Pilipo

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail