  • Peter Khan Zendran
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2004
      Yesterday the city of providence responded to me, one week after the
      default deadline passed. Their response was odd, to say the least.
      Some questions.
      1. Can a municipal government respond as defendant in a lawsuit in
      which the police department is the defendant?
      2. Is there a statute of limitation for violations of
      Constitutional Ammendments?
      3. Since the "response" occured after the default deadline should I
      still file Motion of Entry of Default?
      Peter Zendran II