Any Supreme Court cases supporting 1st amendment right to petition?

  • fastmuscleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Any Supreme Court cases supporting 1st amendment right to petition?
      I am looking for killer Supreme Court cases supporting our right to
      petition for grievances to use in circuit court.

      If you are aware of any such Supreme Court cases please send them to
      me directly.

      Moderator/Bear: Mark, this is a lousy way to do your research. You need to learn how to do your own research by getting my legal research video. Then, you can contribute your killer cases on right to petition to the group.