Re: [tips_and_tricks] "Insurance"

  • mcabirac@brandywine.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 14, 2004
       I looked into something like this a few years back.  There is (or
      at least was) a group called the Puget Sound something or other
      based, of course, in Washington.  Everyone involved paid some sort
      of membership fee and then, if someone had a claim, the other
      members were "assessed" a percentage of that claim.
      -----
    • chancellor
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
        I believe that group is shut down and defunct  The Gummerment did it.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
          The Gummerment did not do it. It is alive and well and going strong.

          I'll get the information from an associate and send it here. It may take a
          day or two.

          Regards,
          Bill Cook

          >I believe that group is shut down and defunct The Gummerment did it.
        • KC
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 18, 2004
            I had over forty requests for information, after sending out more than
            half I realized I forgot to include the web site, would you please post
            this message so anyone else requesting information can go directly to
            this site and then contact me personally.

            Thank you

            KC

            MODERATOR/Bear: KC, that's how it is supposed to work in the first place. They are supposed to ask you personally for more information off-list and, to save you the trouble of replying 40 times, you are supposed to post your reply containing more information to the list.

            The bond is NOT INSURANCE rather it is ASSURANCE, our supposed laws
            claim you must have insurance; however after searching the various
            states laws it merely reads that you must carry evidence of financial
            responsibility. Bonds are much less expensive and have less potent ional
            for getting rich which is why no one sells them on the open market. You
            can acquire some information at the following web site and after looking
            it over you can contact me with any questions and I will endeavor to
            answer them. There is also phone # on the home site, use the member #
            100266 under Seebe Trust.

            The web site is
            WWW.HEHAS.ORG/SEEBE

            KC Baunee
          • Cyril Grosse
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 20, 2004
              Ummm from what I know it IS very much shut down, but another group has
              sprung up and I heard it is comprised of many of the former principles from
              Puget Sound Agricultural Society. Its called the Auto Bond and works on a
              similar premise.

              The Gummerment did not do it. It is alive and well and going strong.

              I'll get the information from an associate and send it here. It may take a
              day or two.

              Regards,
              Bill Cook

              >I believe that group is shut down and defunct The Gummerment did it.

              Yahoo! Groups Links