"Insurance"

  • Tim Kiley
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2004
      There was a recent post to the list regarding an alternative to car
      insurance through some kind of private "collective" into which
      individuals essentially bond each other in case of accidents and claims.

      Could anyone re-post the information or provide me with more direct
      information?

      A friend of mine moved to West Virginia and is facing a 300% increase
      insurance as a big "Welcome to our state"!

      I guess W. Va. has the third highest number of claims in the nation...

      Thanks very much.

      G-- bless you,

      Tim Kiley

      ************************

      "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any major
      significance in the major media." -- William Colby (former CIA
      Director)

      Oh, thus be it ever when freemen shall stand
      Between their loved homes and the war's desolation;
      Blest with victory and peace, may the heaven-rescued land
      Praise the power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
      Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
      And this be our motto; "In God is our trust!"
      And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
      O'er the land of the free, and the home of the brave?
      -- 4TH STANZA, THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER, by Francis Scott Key

      This email transmission, including attachments, is intended only for the
      person or entity (or e-mail list) to which it is addressed and may
      contain
      confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
      dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon,
      this information by persons or
      entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
    • KC
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2004

        Kctps1@... has the information you are requesting.

[...]

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---

      • mcabirac@brandywine.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 14, 2004
           I looked into something like this a few years back.  There is (or
          at least was) a group called the Puget Sound something or other
          based, of course, in Washington.  Everyone involved paid some sort
          of membership fee and then, if someone had a claim, the other
          members were "assessed" a percentage of that claim.
          -----
        • chancellor

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
              The Gummerment did not do it. It is alive and well and going strong.

              I'll get the information from an associate and send it here. It may take a
              day or two.

              Regards,
              Bill Cook

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 18, 2004
                I had over forty requests for information, after sending out more than
                half I realized I forgot to include the web site, would you please post
                this message so anyone else requesting information can go directly to
                this site and then contact me personally.

                Thank you

                KC

                MODERATOR/Bear: KC, that's how it is supposed to work in the first place. They are supposed to ask you personally for more information off-list and, to save you the trouble of replying 40 times, you are supposed to post your reply containing more information to the list.

                The bond is NOT INSURANCE rather it is ASSURANCE, our supposed laws
                claim you must have insurance; however after searching the various
                states laws it merely reads that you must carry evidence of financial
                responsibility. Bonds are much less expensive and have less potent ional
                for getting rich which is why no one sells them on the open market. You
                can acquire some information at the following web site and after looking
                it over you can contact me with any questions and I will endeavor to
                answer them. There is also phone # on the home site, use the member #
                100266 under Seebe Trust.

                The web site is
                WWW.HEHAS.ORG/SEEBE

                KC Baunee
              • Cyril Grosse
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 20, 2004
                  Ummm from what I know it IS very much shut down, but another group has
                  sprung up and I heard it is comprised of many of the former principles from
                  Puget Sound Agricultural Society. Its called the Auto Bond and works on a
                  similar premise.

                  The Gummerment did not do it. It is alive and well and going strong.

                  I'll get the information from an associate and send it here. It may take a
                  day or two.

                  Regards,
                  Bill Cook

                  >I believe that group is shut down and defunct The Gummerment did it.

                  Yahoo! Groups Links