The Pentagon & FDA Lost in the Courts

  • Randice
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2004
      I don't know if anyone's heard of this case, but, a huge victory was won in
      the Federal Courts for the service members. I believe this is a land mark
      victory - and very unusual. I've copied links below - the copy of the
      Judge's order can also be found on the avip2001 website if anyone's
      interested.

      Defense Department Embarks On Disinformation Campaign Concerning Anthrax
      Vaccination Program
      http://www.avip2001.net/DOCS/Zaid041111.htm

      Military Vaccine Education Center, Military Vaccine Action
      Committee,
      Veterans Groups, Vaccine Groups Respond to Halt of Anthrax Vaccine
      http://www.avip2001.net/DOCS/MILVACS041110.htm

      Randi Airola