Tribute to Our Veterans (Notice was Delayed due to Internet Problems)

  • Themis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2004
      Message

      Tribute to Our Veterans (Notice was Delayed due to Internet Problems)

      Late notice: couldn’t get on Internet

      Veterans Tribute will be removed by tomorrow11/12/04

      SONG ABOUT FEDERAL JUDGES WILL BE LEFT ON UNTIL THE WEEKEND

      Note: It takes the song about 2 minutes to load

      http://victimsoflaw.net/legalreform.htm

      NEW : A Little Levity – SONG ABOUT FEDERAL JUDGES
      ”APPOINTED FOREVER” by the Bar & Grill Singers

      Victims-of-Law has updated its website in Tribute to All of Our Veterans

      A previous notice had an html error. There is now a Prison Reform website http://victimsoflaw.net/prisonreform.htm

      Featuring: Three new stories of exonerated prisoners

      http://victimsoflaw.net/

      Features Amazing Grace

      http://victimsoflaw.net/attynews.htm

      Features “TAPS” by Mark Weston

      http://victimsoflaw.net/judicialnews.htm

      Features: America The Beautiful
      (As Arranged By Carmen Dragon And Performed By The Capitol Symphony Orchestra)
      Sequenced By Robert C. Goodyear

      http://victimsoflaw.net/news.htm

      Legal Reformers site Features: The Battle Hymn Of The Republic
      A Civil War Tune In A Church Music Style
      Sequenced By Pastor Mark A. Eckert

      http://victimsoflaw.net/legalreform.htm

      NEW : A Little Levity – SONG ABOUT FEDERAL JUDGES
      ”APPOINTED FOREVER” by the Bar & Grill Singers

      Victims-of-Law http://victimsoflaw.net

      A Web Service for the Reform Communities