Which is better nexus lexis or Westlaw for finding circuit court case law?

  • fastmuscleman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      Which is better nexus lexis or Westlaw for finding circuit court case
      law?
      I have access to both at the library.

      I want to produce ninth circuit court cites that support my argument
      that special trial judges do not have the authority to make the final
      decision.

      Can I use any other circuit court cites that are not in the ninth
      circuit, which support my argument that special trial judges do not
      have the authority to make the final decision?

      I also want to find ninth circuit court cites that show that Form
      4340 is not evidence as this is what the IRS used as evidence!

      If you have any recommendations please email me.
      If you have found killer cites that are useful please send them to me.