Some good reading/and thanks to Barry

  • The Childers Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2004
      http://www.concentric.net/~conure/shinn.shtml
      You will probally have to copy and paste the above link, But these are
      writings from Florence Scovel Shinn.
      This is a good site to read her works. It does not pertain to the laws
      of man but laws of God.

      Moderator/Bear: Which god are you talking about? Do you refer to the Babylonian diety by the same name?

      And by the way I have to give thanks to Barry for the offer he gave me
      and let everyone on this board know he is truly a man of HONOR and
      deserves much respect!
      It is a good to know there are people like him who do care for others.
      Gary
      Let me know the link worked and what you think?