Re: [tips_and_tricks] NESARA

  • leos
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 19, 2004
      Nesara has been shown to be a hoax by some women in Oregon.

      > John,
      >
      > I will look into new URL but I have a hard time beliveing
      > that any hestiancy to get along with it has anything to
      > do with White Knight's leader other than a lame excuse
      > to point too. Hahaha, we is still in deep doo doo flowing
      > down stream using bare hands to paddle a while longer.
      > There been so many good proposals over time. Ron Paul
      > comes to mind, its almost as if they just keep teasing
      > us then drop the ball in the drink.
      >
      > hobot
    • John Wilde
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 20, 2004
        Read my earlier post AGAIN. There are TWO different proposals. The one
        at www.nesara.us is a fraud. The one at www.nesara.org is a legitimate
        proposal. It won't go anywhere at this time, but it definately is a big
        step in the right direction.

        Oh and for those who don't think it has a chance, there is a day of
        reckonning coming. That day is going to force the hand of those that
        dare call themselves our leaders. If it doesn't, then they will wake up
        one day and find that they are irrelevant. If there is one thing a
        politician hates is to find that he or she is irrelevant.

        g'day
        John Wilde