Re: [tips_and_tricks] NESARA

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 19, 2004
      Well that's the way I understand it so far and
      as far as I can tell its merely same continum since
      the Federal Gov't conquored the united states.
      Trading Enemy Act didn't exactly say US citizens
      were enemy but inculded them by allowing Act to
      cover fully domestic transactions as well as foriegn.
      Maybe those items in Act need defining.
      The 14 adm says it doesn't apply to criminal rebels
      so exculded a great deal of the southerns from US
      citizen status. Wonder how Trading Act concerns them
      and their decsendents?

      hobot

      pilipo souza wrote:

      > If the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 that
      > excluded Us. citizens was amended in 1933 to include
      > Us Citizens, then wouldn't the federal corporate
      > government be an entity of belligerent military
      > occupation allowed under International Law. The North
      > did the same to the South in the Civil War and
      > disquised it as the Reconstruction Act.
      > Pilipo
    • leos
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 19, 2004
        Nesara has been shown to be a hoax by some women in Oregon.

        > John,
        >
        > I will look into new URL but I have a hard time beliveing
        > that any hestiancy to get along with it has anything to
        > do with White Knight's leader other than a lame excuse
        > to point too. Hahaha, we is still in deep doo doo flowing
        > down stream using bare hands to paddle a while longer.
        > There been so many good proposals over time. Ron Paul
        > comes to mind, its almost as if they just keep teasing
        > us then drop the ball in the drink.
        >
        > hobot
      • John Wilde
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 20, 2004
          Read my earlier post AGAIN. There are TWO different proposals. The one
          at www.nesara.us is a fraud. The one at www.nesara.org is a legitimate
          proposal. It won't go anywhere at this time, but it definately is a big
          step in the right direction.

          Oh and for those who don't think it has a chance, there is a day of
          reckonning coming. That day is going to force the hand of those that
          dare call themselves our leaders. If it doesn't, then they will wake up
          one day and find that they are irrelevant. If there is one thing a
          politician hates is to find that he or she is irrelevant.

          g'day
          John Wilde