"W" in 1971 (or 1972)

  • togetherinparis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      In late May or June of 1971 or 72, I was driving my car on a lark
      from Farmer's Branch Texas down through Louisiana to New Orleans when
      I picked up a hitch-hiker on the return leg. The young man, hitch-
      hiking for the first time in his life, claimed he was a "jet fighter
      pilot" and had graduated from Yale University. As I was disinclined
      to believe that the US Air Force would train as a fighter pilot any
      young man like him (a somewhat kooky and flighty drunk with long
      hair), he was forced to prove his status to me with Air Force non-
      picture identification. I made his status as my passenger contingent
      upon his sobriety and he agreed to keep the bottle put away for the
      duration. I recall he was stung at the rebuke. As we rode along in
      my VW bug back to our mutual home, we conversed over the din of my
      motor, and he gave me his reason for maintaining his intoxication.
      His dad had murdered his real father and, well, his real father was
      John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Since he did not seem to resemble JFK and
      since he kept referring to his "dad" instead of his "step-dad" I was
      also disinclined to believe him on these matters too, but he
      insisted, and so I did, or perhaps I feigned belief at least at first
      given the great improbability and inconsistency of his story. This
      troubled young man was George W. Bush, now President of the United
      States. He confessed to me that he felt that he had no future, that
      his life was now over before it really began and that he was
      condemned to dissolution.

      I asked him if he was estranged from his parents, and he said no,
      what's more his parents loved him and had full faith and confidence
      in him, but he felt guilt for the blood on the hands of his parents.
      I believed him, because with the passage of time, he calmed down
      (perhaps he had been afraid of me?) and we found common ground in our
      mannerisms and speech. Naturally, especially at the beginning of our
      trip, I was fearing somewhat for my own life and sensed danger from
      my crazed and disturbed passenger. Now he was without drink for
      several hours, so as we rode ever closer to Texas, I agreed to divert
      my course southward for his convenience and unwittingly toward my own
      peril. The shy disheveled young drunk could be imperious when sober,
      too.

      I asked him if anyone had ever believed his story, and he confessed
      that he had never told it before. I told him flat out that I did not
      anticipate anyone ever believing his tale whether I believed him or
      not, that it would be a disgrace to his family in any event, and that
      it was a matter better left undisclosed. In these words he perceived
      wisdom. Furthermore, I told him that far from being the stain of
      cowardice he considered it, to have received training as a fighter
      pilot in the USAF reserve or active duty was a great honor and a mark
      of achievement for anyone able to serve his country in such a
      distinguished manner. Likewise, I told him, his graduation from Yale
      was a further mark of distinction, and given his powerful father's
      good graces, he had the potential to become Governor of Texas and
      even President of the United States, and that the matter was now in
      his hands. In short, I believed in him and was the first person to
      do so.

      We had finally crossed the border back into Texas. I had been
      driving since setting out from my home in Dallas that early
      morning. Unwilling to allow a drunk with an open bottle to drive my
      car, young George persuaded me to allow him to let a room for the
      night in a motel. He wanted me to meet his parents who were big
      republicans in Houston, Texas. He telephoned them from our room and
      I spoke to them briefly assuring them that George was safe and that
      I, too, was a fine young man of good caliber. Our options were
      limited so late at night, and we slept together on a king size bed.
      I've never done that before, or since, and doubting President Bush
      has either, the President will remember our episode. I hope, to have
      been a positive influence on his theretofore, dissolute life.

      Anyway, I earnestly and silently thanked God to be alive that next
      morning. Uneasy at the prospect of maintaining an association with a
      family of drunks at best and murderers at worst and awakening first,
      I left a message of encouragement for my sleeping host, slipping out
      the door, into my VW, and safely home to Dallas. Given the record of
      assassination, terror, and murder that the republican "plumbers"
      maintain to this day, it was only by that Grace that God keeps for
      young fools that I escaped certain death at the hands of the head
      plumber, George Herbert Walker Bush.

      Here's the background on the JFK assassination by Nixon-controlled
      elements of the Central Intelligence Agency, led by George Bush,
      Senior:

      The Kennedy Assassination was revenge, personal and political. While
      George Herbert Walker Bush was away in the south Pacific, his friend
      and colleague, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, moved in on the lovely Barb
      Pierce when she visited him as he convalesced from his PT-109
      injuries. Their sexual relationship in 1944 gave George Bush motive
      for revenge. George and Barb had not announced their earlier
      engagement. Worse, George had stupidly given Barb a cheap dinner ring
      instead of a diamond so her friends and Barb's presidential lineage
      drew Jack Kennedy in. JFK's baby (W) forced Barb Pierce's withdrawal
      from Smith, her rushed marriage to George Bush, & the couple's prompt
      exile.

      So was George Herbert Walker Bush CIA? Just like John Fitzgerald
      Kennedy and at the identical rank, George H.W. Bush is known to have
      worked in Naval Intelligence in Washington, D.C., in the same office
      with JFK during the first days of World War II. Not only is this a
      proven link between the lives of the two young men, the Office of
      Naval Intelligence was a precursor to CIA. CIA would have recruited
      from the ranks of pre-existing secret agencies.

      Now look at Bush's family connections. George Herbert Walker Jr. was
      George Bush's grandfather. Bush's grandfather's $53 million stock
      value went to near $0 (Wall Street Journal story December 15, 1959)
      upon Castro's nationalization of West Indies Sugar - where Walker
      was a director and had significant operational control. Great grand-
      dad George Herbert Walker Sr. was a director from the mid 1920's at
      the Cuba Company, the Cuban Railroad, Cuban Dominican Sugar, Barahona
      Sugar, Cuba Distilling, Sugar Estates of Oriente, and Atlantic Fruit
      and Sugar. The sugar companies merged into West Indies Sugar in 1942
      and George Herbert Walker Jr. had taken over several of the
      directorships in the 1930's and early 40's. George Herbert Walker Jr.
      was also one of the founders of the New York Mets along with the
      Paynes, Whitneys, etc. (Recall W's only "real" job, that Texas
      baseball work?)

      Meanwhile on his father's side, Prescott Bush as US Senator and
      golfing buddy with Eisenhower and a long time buddy of the Dulles
      Brothers (Sullivan Cromwell attorneys for Brown Brothers Harriman and
      many of their holdings before they became CIA Director and Secretary
      of State) helped his brother in law, Walker Jr., watch over Cuba's
      puppet governments - Batista in particular. George's running the
      Cuban CIA operation was a natural. He had his own youthful
      experience and friendships in Cuba, his family experience, and his
      family's best interests from which to draw inspiration.

      Young Bush, president of the CIA front company, Zapata offshore oil
      Co. in Houston, ran the operation on the Zapata peninsula of Cuba
      known as "the Bay of Pigs" and from that failure, G.H.W. Bush's
      fluent Spanish managed and participated in the assassination of John
      F. Kennedy. E. Howard Hunt the plumbers and Cubans from Zapata were
      the JFK assassins. Bush recruited them in south Florida in 1960 and
      61. A CIA manager of the patsy, Lee Harvey Oswald's, movements before
      11/22 had Bush's name, Houston address, phone #, & nickname "Poppy"
      in his address book.

      In FBI records, "George Bush of the CIA" was given a classified
      briefing on the Miami Cuban community's reactions to the JFK
      assassination, but years later CIA said that the person briefed on
      the Miami Cuban community's reaction to JFK's murder was not George
      H.W. Bush. Oh no! Two more men named "George Bush" were offered as
      the person briefed, but both were located by newspaper reporters and
      neither was briefed nor even qualified to be briefed. George Bush,
      CIA was also identified by a US government witness who delivered Navy
      ships to him in Guatemala prior to the Bay of Pigs "Operation Zapata"
      invasion. One ship was the "Houston" another the "Barbara J".

      Bush's murder of JFK explains why the republicans ran Bush for U.S.
      Senate before he had won any election to local office in Texas. This
      was virtually unprecidented. Texas had loyal, rich, native real
      Texan republicans who had won various offices, but Bush, a young
      Yankee with no family ties to Texas at all, was jumped ahead of
      hundreds of more likely candidates. Senator Yarborough called
      Bush "the darling of John Birch Society" for good reason. When Texas
      voters refused him the US Senate, republicans ran him for the only
      Texas US House seat they could win and lavished his campaign with
      large contributions. His competitors for the nomination, all vastly
      more qualified, were encouraged to quit the race and did. According
      to Bush's authorized biography, after his win in Texas' only safe
      republican district, Nixon seriously considered George for his
      running mate in 1968 (?!), but instead gave him important posts, UN
      ambassador, and youngest CIA director in history, among others.
      Plodding, barely educated in Yale's 2 year hurry-up program, Bush
      failed to distinguish himself anywhere. Yet, republican officials,
      especially Nixon (also in Dallas on 11/22/63), couldn't do enough for
      him. No reason given. Nixon resigned so easily because George H.W.
      Bush, writing from his White House office as head of the Republican
      Party, wrote him the letter asking him to resign. The secret team
      could not take the scrutiny. THAT's why the pressure on Nixon was
      suddenly and unexpectedly effective. We were getting too close to
      the truth.

      Look at it from another angle. Consider the parallel career of Al
      Haig. Al Haig was in Army Intelligence and gave the Cuban Zapata
      returnees from Castro's prison (some of whom he describes as felons),
      jobs and scholarships here in America. Recall that Haig was the
      supposed incompetent who "lost" the JFK autopsy photographs.
      Tellingly, Haig also put himself in charge of JFK's funeral
      arrangements working almost alone in the Pentagon late into the night
      and coming in early the next morning, even though he worked in Army
      Intelligence. (Army Intelligence suddenly "lost" most of Oswald's
      service record, too.) Haig was no medical man, nor was he a funeral
      director. Then shortly after Johnson took the reins, Haig presented
      higher-ups with the mysterious, now proven to have been totally
      fabricated, report framing Oswald for trips to Mexico and Cuba taken
      by CIA and Army Intelligence look-alikes posing as Oswald. Per his
      stupidly incriminating autobiography, Haig did nothing to deserve his
      high jobs in the US Government, or his military decorations. We are
      left to wonder.

      According to the White House Nixon tapes, E. Howard Hunt got his hush
      money from Nixon in Watergate instead of being disavowed because he
      had a safe with incriminating evidence in it. On the tapes, when
      Nixon refers to "the Texans and the Cubans" or "that Bay of Pigs
      thing" when it is clear from context he means the JFK assassination,
      Nixon is not talking in code. Indeed, Nixon brags in his book, Six
      Crises, that he was the administration's point man on the Bay of Pigs
      fiasco, thus having direct contact with Bush at that time.

      Larry King said that his only interviewee unable to tell where he was
      on 11/22/63, ever, was George Herbert Walker Bush.

      Bush should be interviewed as a suspect in the assassination of
      President John F. Kennedy. Almost 100 people have lost their lives to
      the republican Plumbers since the assassination, they will stop at
      nothing to keep the lid on this. Now know this that all this blood
      cries out for swift American justice.

      Just imagine trying to keep all that inside you for all those years!
      No wonder Poppy went major depression after being turned out by
      Clinton. I mean, who wouldn't? And poor "W"! Having your father
      killed by your step-dad like that? How awful! I met the young Bush
      in 1971. I remember his telling me how he went off the deep end when
      he figured it out for himself. While, it makes me proud of him for
      pulling his life together out of such a morass of hellish spew, we
      really should have known about all this before he was nominated.

      PHOTOS: Note JFK assassination pictures of Eugenio Rafael Martinez &
      George Herbert Walker Bush, Sr. the Umbrellaman; Martinez's mug shot
      after committing Watergate Burglary; and Mel Rafael Martinez current
      candidate for US Senate, brother to Rafael Eugenio Martinez on the
      Inter-American commission for Human Rights 2003.

      Republicans murdered our president, now the murderers' sons should
      lead us? Perhaps we should have justice first? Please resend this
      to all American freedom lovers, everywhere.

      Bibliography:

      Wall Street Journal story December 15, 1959

      Kilian, P Barbara Bush, Matriarch of a Dynasty. Thomas Dunne Books,
      St. Martin's Press, NY (2002). Note photo.

      Green, F. George Bush, An intimate Portrait. Hippocrene Books, NY
      (1989).

      Bush, G. All the Best, George Bush. A Lisa Drew Book, Scribner, NY
      (1999).

      Parmet, H.S. George Bush, The Life of a Lone Star Yankee. A Lisa Drew
      Book, Scribner, NY (1997).

      Haig, A.M. "with" McCarry, C. Inner Circles, How America Changed the
      World, A Memoir. Warner Books. A Time Warner Company, NY (1992).

      Morris, R. Haig, The General's Progress. Playboy Press/A Division of
      PEI Books (1982).

      Any good biography of JFK. (I've read two referring to upstate
      NY "Barb" descendant of a US President and her description during his
      convalescence in the summer of 1944. )

      Two emails from readers for the Larry King reference and the French
      Secret Service having "W"'s DNA, both unsubstantiated but entirely
      plausible. Those electronic records will be made available to law
      enforcement only, please.

      In "Plato's Republic" before a dramatic style change where weird sex
      stuff is discussed, the first (and unobjected to) reference to "wives
      and children" being held in common is in a description of the
      armaments of the citizen soldiers. What had been left out of that
      description of the ranks and arms of the Greek soldiers was any
      reference to "spears and arrows" --WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN HELD IN
      COMMON AND TO WHICH NO ONE WOULD OBJECT! Moreover "spears and arrows"
      replaced "wives and children" perfectly in the original meter. Thus
      Socrates wrote the first (and best written) book, and Plato stole and
      adulterated Socrates' work for his own. Sometime, it is what is not
      written, that can be most important. For instance, why would Kennedy
      keep his family & friends in the dark about "Barb"? She fit their
      descriptions of her, name was the same.

      I was also a Texas resident from 1963 to 1973, went to high school
      there and wondered why Bush was run without any qualifications like
      that, and with such desperate frenzy. My sister worked for Mr.
      Zapreuder's moviehouse & was making his film to show at her birthday
      party and I have disclosed the admission of George W. Bush from my
      youth who was privy to his family's Kennedy secret. I am willing to
      so testify in any U.S. Court.

      Here I am: Nicholson B., Pheromones cause disease:
      pheromone/odourant transduction. Med Hypotheses. 2001 Sep;57(3):361-7