Your help is needed in Class Action Law Suit

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      My name is Harold Leist. I am the Virginia Coordinator for the
      National Non-custodial Parents Class Action Law Suit. I need your
      help. No, you do not have to live in VA to help. You just have to
      have a desire to help kids.

      We need a letter writing campaign to support the cause. Lots of you
      may have heard about it from all the news coverage. If you haven't or
      you want to read the suit just go to my website and you will see it.
      Just go to http://www.leist.us

      Or you can go directly to the letter campaign with this link
      http://www.leist.us/letter.htm. There you will find the letters in
      Word and WordPerfect format. There is also directions about changing
      my name to yours and adding a statement if you want. BTW, you don't
      have to do anything special to mail the letter. Just stick a 37-cent
      stamp on it and drop it in the mail.

      Please Please help make this work. On the mailing list are only 25
      names. The website in the last 15 days has had over 4000 hits but
      people are not leaving their names. We need to have postmarked on
      Monday October 18, 2004 over 5000 letters. You would think that with
      over 360,000 NCP's in Virginia that would be easy. But I don't have
      that many contacts. So we need everybody's support everywhere.

      So how do we do it? We use the Amway method. It will not take much
      work but it will take a little follow up on your part. If you get 10
      people to write letters and find 10 people who will write letters and
      find 10 people who will write letters you will have cause the mailing
      of 1110 letters. If you can find more that's even better.

      So whom can/should write letters and how do you find them. Well any
      non-custodial parent, child, or supporter of the cause can send
      letters. They do not have to be in the state of VA!

      So how do you find them? Just look in your email address book. If
      you are like me you are on several joke mail list, reply to them. Do
      you belong to any yahoo groups? Send letters to them. It's not who
      you know but who you can contact and influence.

      Please make this work. This suit is not now, and never has been,
      about money. The only winners in the suit are our kids. The only
      losers if we fail are the kids.

      Let me know who agrees to write a letter for you. I'll send them a
      personal thank you with a please continue to support message.

      Want to see what the media is saying? There are links from all over
      the country on the website. Here is one of the best.
      http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/m-n/mcelroy/2004/mcelroy093004.htm.
      The article was written earlier when only 28 of the states had filed.
      Now over 40 have filed and more are getting it done daily.

      Thank you,

      Harold Leist
      VA Coordinator, National Non-custodial Parent Class Action Law Suit
      www.leist.us
      Harold@...