How do you overcome the anti-injunction act?

  • fastmuscleman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
      How do you overcome the anti-injunction act?
      U.S. District Court claims they cannot provide a remedy with this
      act, unless you pay first!
      How would you overcome the objection of the anti-injunction act when
      the IRS is acting outside their jurisdiction in taxing you?

      Is there any Supreme court cites that you are aware to use?

      I only want winning arguments, not unproven patriot crap.

      Please email me, if you can help, as I am now in U.S. District Court
    • Larry Bradshaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
        Are you being sued or are you sueing the IRS?
        You can get around the anti-injunction act if you are not the taxpayer.
        first you must discover if you are the taxpayer!
        To determine that you would have to know the type of tax you are alleged
        to owe.
        Have you done any FOIA (Freedom of Information Act Request) to discover the
        facts of your case?
        The IRS would have to have jurisdiction over you before they can assess a
        tax against you. How do they assertain such jurisdiction?
        Are you involved in any excise tax activity? have you signed a "Voluntary
        Withholding Agreement? Do you work for the Federal government of entity
        thereof?

        Hope this is helpful

        In Freedom
        Larry