Washington DC is a What?

  • Kevin Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2004
      Hello Folks,
      Did any of you ever wonder what is Washington DC? Here's a good look at what it is.

                  A portion of the country, originally ten miles square, which was ceded to the United States by the states of Virginia and Maryland, over which the national government has exclusive jurisdiction.

                  Under the constitution, congress is authorized to "exercise exclusive jurisdiction in all cases whatsoever, over such district, not exceeding ten miles square, as may, by cession of particular states and the acceptance of congress, become the seat of government of the United States."  In pursuance of this authority, the states of Maryland and Virginia ceded to the United States a small territory on the banks of the Potomac, and congress, by the act of July 16, 1790, accepted the same for the permanent seat of the government of the United States.

                  By the act of July 11, 1846, congress retroceded the county of Alexandria, part of the District of Columbia, to the State of Virginia.

                  The seat of government was removed from Philadelphia in December 1800.  As it exists at present, it constitutes but one county, called the County of Washington.

                  By the act of Congress of Feb. 21, 1871, a territorial government was created for the district; 16 Stat. L. 419; which was not a mere municipality in its restricted sense, but was held to be placed upon the same footing with that of the states or territories within the limits of the act; 7 D.C. 165.  This government was, however, abolished by act of June 20, 1874, U.S. Rev. Stat. 1 Supp. 22; and a temporary government by commissioners was thereby created, which existed until by act of June 11, 1878, id. 178, provision was made for the continuance of the District "as a municipal corporation" and its control by the federal government through these commissioners, two of whom are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, and the other is an engineer officer of the army to be detailed for that service by the President.

      It is a municipal corporation having a right to sue and be sued, and is subject to the ordinary rules that govern the law of procedure between private persons.  The sovereign power is lodged in the government of the United States, and not the corporation of the District; 132 U.S. 1.

      Congress is its local legislature; 116 id. 404; and exercises over it full and entire jurisdiction both of a political and municipal nature; 147 id. 282, 300; and it may legislate with respect to people and property therein as may the legislature of a state over any of its subordinate municipalities; 97 id. 687, 690.

                  The District of Columbia and the territorial districts of the United States are not states within the meaning of the constitution and of the Judiciary Act, so as to enable a citizen thereof to sue a citizen of one of the states in the federal courts; 2 Cra. 445; 1 Wheat 91; R.M.T. Charlt. 374.

      Kent says: "However extraordinary it might seem to be, that the courts of the United States, which were open to aliens, and to the citizens of every state, should be closed upon the inhabitants of those districts (territories and the District of Columbia), on the construction that they were not citizens of a state, yet as the court observed, this was a subject for legislative, and not for judicial consideration."  1 Com. 349.

      It might be suggested as a consideration not here adverted to, that the theory on which this right of suing in federal courts is based upon possible prejudice to the rights of a citizen of another state or an alien in state court.  In the District of Columbia and territories, this would not apply, as their courts are created by the federal government.

                  For the judiciary of the district, see UNITED STATES COURTS.

                  Relation to the United States.

      (1)      The District of Columbia is not a State, within the judicial clause of the Constitution giving jurisdiction in cases between citizens of different States;

      (2)      It is not a State within the meaning of Revised Statutes, sec. 700, permitting writs of error from this court in cases where the validity of a state statute is drawn in question;

      (3)      It is a State, as that word is used in treaties with foreign powers, with respect to the ownership, disposition and inheritance of property, 182 U.S. 270.  The same applies to territories (q.v.).

      Bouvier's Law Dictionary, Baldwin's Student Edition,

      BANKS-BALDWIN PUBLISHING COMPANY (1804), Cleveland, 1948 Complete Revised Edition, page 310.

      Compare the definition:  "United States of America" at pages 1200-1202.

      Contra.; whereby the We the people created!

                  "The 'United States' is not a corporation under the New York statutes, in the sense that it will be exempted from an inheritance tax on personal property bequeathed to it by will."  163 U.S. 625.

                  "If the nation comes down from its position of sovereignty and enters the domain of commerce, it submits itself to the same laws that govern individuals therein.  It assumes the position of an ordinary citizen and it cannot recede from the fulfillment of its obligations;" 74 Fed. Rep. 145, following 91 U.S. 398.            [See the Clearfield Trust Doctrine.]

      1871, February 21: Congress Passes an Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act of 1871.

      With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten-mile square parcel of land (see, Acts of the Forty-first Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).

                  The act -- passed when the country was weakened and financially depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War -- was a strategic move by foreign interests (international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the coffers and neck of America.

      Congress cut a deal with the international bankers (specifically Rothschild�s of London) to incur a DEBT to said bankers.

      Because the bankers were not about to lend money to a floundering nation without serious stipulations, they devised a way to get their foot in the door of the United States.

                  The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. The corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved in and shoved the original Constitution into a dustbin.

      With the Act of 1871, the organic Constitution was defaced -- in effect vandalized and sabotaged. -- When the title was capitalized and the word "for" was changed to "of" in the title.

      It operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it governs the Republic. It does is not!

                  Capitalization is significant when one is referring to a legal document.

      This seemingly "minor" alteration has had a major impact on every subsequent generation of Americans.

      What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government.

      This newly altered Constitution was not intended to benefit the Republic. It benefits only the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and operates entirely outside the original (organic) Constitution.

                  Instead of having absolute and unalienable rights guaranteed under the organic Constitution, we the people now have "relative" rights or privileges.

      One example is the Sovereign's right to travel, which has now been transformed (under corporate government policy) into a "privilege" that requires citizens to be licensed.

      By passing the Act of 1871, Congress committed TREASON against the People who were Sovereign under the grants and decrees of the Declaration of Independence and the organic Constitution.

                  The Act of 1871 became the FOUNDATION of all the treason since committed by government officials.

                  The Book; "The Tale of Two Governments�, which overall addresses the difference between a democracy and a republic as well as the fact of a federal government and a shadow government practicing under the guise of The Corporation.

                  The United States is not a Country; it is a Corporation!

      In preparation for stealing America, the puppets of Britain's banking cabal had already created a second government, a Shadow Government designed to manage what the common herd believed was a democracy, although what really was an incorporated UNITED STATES.

      Together with this pretense, this two-headed monster disallowed the common herd all rights of Sui juris.             [Sovereignty]

                  Congress, with no authority to do so, created a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten-mile square parcel of land.

      WHY and HOW did they do so?

      First, we need to know that the Civil War was, in fact, "little more than a calculated front with fancy footwork by backroom players."

      "It was also a strategic maneuver by British and European interests (international bankers) intent on gaining a stranglehold on the coffers of America.

      And, because Congress knew our country was in dire financial straits, certain members of Congress cut a deal with the international bankers (in those days, the Rothschild�s of London were dipping their fingers into everyone's pie).

      There you have the WHY, why members of Congress permitted the international bankers to gain further control of America.

      "Then, by passing the Act of 1871,

      Congress formed a corporation known as THE UNITED STATES.

      This corporation, owned by foreign interests, shoved the organic version of the Constitution aside by changing the word 'for' to 'of' in the title.

      Let me explain: the original Constitution drafted by the Founding Fathers read: 'The Constitution for the united states of America.'

      [Note that neither the words 'united' nor 'states' began with capital letters]

      The CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA' is a corporate constitution, which is absolutely NOT the same document you think it is.

      First of all, it ended all our rights of sovereignty [Sui juris].

      So you now have the HOW, how the international bankers got their hands on THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

                  To fully understand how our rights of sovereignty were ended, you must know the full meaning of sovereign: "Chief or highest, supreme power, superior in position to all others; independent of and unlimited by others; possessing or entitled to; original and independent authority or jurisdiction." (Webster).

      In short, our government, which was created by and for us as sovereigns -- free citizens deemed to have the highest authority in the land -- was stolen from us, along with our rights.

      Keep in mind that, according to the original Constitution, only We the People are sovereign. Government is not sovereign.

      The Declaration of Independence says, "government is subject to the consent of the governed." That is we, the sovereigns.

      When did you last feet like a sovereign?

      "It doesn't take a real smart person or a constitutional historian to figure out that the U.S. Government has NOT been subject to the consent of the governed since long before you or I were born.

                  Rather, the governed are subject to the whim and greed of the corporation, which has stretched its tentacles beyond the ten-mile-square parcel of land known as the District of Columbia.

      In fact, it has invaded every state of the Republic. Mind you, the corporation has NO jurisdiction beyond the District of Columbia. You just think it does.

                  "You see, you are 'presumed' to know the law, which is very weird since We the People are taught NOTHING about the law in school.

      We memorize obscure facts and phrases here and there, like the Preamble, which says, 'We the People establish this Constitution for the United States of America.'

      Our teachers only gloss over the Bill of Rights. Our schools (controlled by the corporate government) do not delve into the Constitution at depth.

      After all, the corporation was established to indoctrinate and 'dumb down' the masses, not to teach anything of value or importance.

                  Certainly, no one mentioned that America was sold-out to foreign interests, that we were beneficiaries of the debt incurred by Congress, or that we were in debt to the international bankers.

      Yet, for generations, Americans have had the bulk of their earnings confiscated to pay a massive debt that they did not incur.

      There is an endless stream of things that the People are not told.

      Moreover, now that you are being told, how do you feel about being made the recipient of a debt without your knowledge or consent?

                  "After passage of the Act of 1871 Congress set a series of subtle and overt deceptions into motion, deceptions in the form of decisions that were meant to sell us down the river.

      Over time, the Republic took it on the chin until it was knocked down and counted out by a technical KO [knock out].

      With the surrender of the people's gold in 1933, the 'common herd' was handed over to illegitimate law. (I'll bet you weren't taught THAT in school.)

                  "Our corporate form of governance is based on Roman Civil Law and Admiralty, or Maritime Law, which is also known as the 'Divine Right of Kings' and the 'Law of the Seas'.

      Another fact of American history was and is taught in our schools. Actually, Roman Civil Law was fully established in the colonies before our nation began, and then became managed by private international law.

      In other words, the government -- the government created for the District of Columbia via the Act of 1871, operates solely under Private International Law, not Common Law, which was the foundation of our Constitutional Republic.

                  "This fact has impacted all Americans in concrete ways.

      For instance, although Private International Law is technically only applicable within the District of Columbia, and NOT in the other states of the Union, the arms of the Corporation of the UNITED STATES are called 'departments' -- i.e., the Justice Department, the Treasury Department.

      In addition, those departments affect everyone, no matter where in what state they live.

      Guess what? Each department belongs to the corporation -- to the UNITED STATES.   "Refer to any UNITED STATES CODE (USC). Note the capitalization; this is evidence of a corporation, not a Republic.

                  For example, In Title 28 3002 (15) (A) (B) (C), it is unequivocally stated that the UNITED STATES is a corporation.

      Translation: the corporation is NOT a separate and distinct entity; it is not disconnected from the government; it IS the government -- your government.

      This is extremely important! I refer to it as the 'corporate EMPIRE of the UNITED STATES,' which operates under Roman Civil Law outside the original Constitution.

      How do you like being ruled by a corporation?

      You say you'll ask your Congressperson about this? HA!!

      "Congress is fully aware of this deception.

      So it's time that you, too, become aware of the deception.

      What this great deception means is that the members of Congress do NOT work for us, for you and me.

      They work for the Corporation, for the UNITED STATES.

      No wonder we can't get them to do anything on our behalf, or meet or demands, or answer our questions.

                  "Technically, legally, or any other way you want to look at the matter, the corporate government of the UNITED STATES has no jurisdiction or authority in ANY State of the Union (the Republic) beyond the District of Columbia.

      Let that tidbit sink in, then ask yourself, could this deception have occurred without full knowledge and complicity of the Congress?

      Do you think it happened by accident?

      If you do, you're deceiving yourself.

      "There are no accidents, no coincidences.

      Face the facts and confront the truth. Remember, you are presumed to know the law.

      THEY know you do not know the law or, for that matter your history. Why?

      Because no concerted effort was ever made to teach or otherwise inform you.

                  As a Sovereign, you are entitled to full disclosure of all facts. As a slave, you are entitled to nothing other than what the corporation decides to 'give' you.

      "Remember also that 'Ignorance of the law is no excuse.' It's your responsibility and obligation to learn the law and know how it applies to you.      No wonder the corporation counted on the fact that most people are too indifferent, unconcerned, distracted, or lazy to learn what they need to know to survive within the system. We have been conditioned to let the government do our thinking for us.

                  Now's the t

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)