Re: Demonstration in Support of Al Thomson

  • BoomerFred
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
      Greetings,

      I don't see a F/U to the demonstration of Sept. 22, Wed.

      Where is Angela S. We need her to report as she does so well for
      Irwin, Cindy and Co. Just joshing

      How many came out, was important contact and communication made, did
      anyone bother you about the rally ?

      Has anything changed yet ?

      Would someone close to the situation, please make timely notice in
      Al's blog area ?

      Not knowing quite how to express my outrage, doing what I can, and
      feeling nervous the heat may disipate and he's still there everyday I
      am free.

      BoomerFred
    • william moore
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2004
        Hello!!!

        Thank you for asking about Demonstration in Support of Al Thomson.

        It is my understanding that it went very well however Al is still in Jail.

        Dr. Don Grundmann organized the Demonstration on Al Thompson’s Behalf in the hope of bringing some Justice back to America.

        You may viset his Grundmann for U.S. Senate Web Site at:

        http://www.truthusa.org/

        You may e-mail him at:

        StoptheIRS@...

        You mey Phone his Campaign Headquarters at (510) 433-7000.

        Thanks again,

        Bill.
        Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
        http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm
      • Cyril Grosse
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2004
          William,

          Have you considered perhaps having Al. . .

          a) dictate his pleadings to you by phone so you can transcribe,
          format and mail back the copies to him for signature and filing?
          b) get a public defender (to act as counsel ONLY) to prepare his
          documents for him?
        • william moore
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 21, 2004

            Yes...

            Al is doing something like that with someone.

            Thanks,

            Bill.

            Have you considered perhaps having Al. . .

            a)      dictate his pleadings to you by phone so you can transcribe,
            format and mail back the copies to him for signature and filing?
            b)       get a public defender (to act as counsel ONLY) to prepare his
            documents for him?

            Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
            http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

          • Cyril Grosse