Basic money system fraud?

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 2:23 PM
      Would not the money system fraud be that the investing
      bankers and onwers of the centeral banks were supposed
      to put up real assests to found the banks before they
      got permission to creat money that gives advantage to 1st
      uses prior to its diluting of money supply and raising
      prices that then steal the valve of money saved or in
      our pockets? Prior tokens had some inherent value d/t
      a standard means to create them that was applied evenly
      across the borad or the item would be considered conterfit.

      Maybe 'legal' force of arms or econmony to make something
      otherwise a counterfit, acceptable would not come under
      a fruad definition? Can we have a non fraudenlent borad
      game of "Monopoly" if all legal rules are followed except
      that one game player is being slipped extra 500's to
      bid on property, considering what that does to others
      abilty to match bids ot stay in the game. Was it poor skill
      that hurt these others or how would you call it?

      hobot

      hobot