Nation defined - not the same as 'government' Re: Dig...

  • ewam44
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
      I read it. It is not a question of being "wiser than".

      Even the wisest of men can be blinded by bias and prejudice.

      The man lived in a different time and had an agenda. An agenda
      contrary to the PLAIN LANGUAGE of our ORGANIC Law and the FACT that
      what he referred to as 'the colonies' became ONE people regardless
      of the Colony/State they lived in. It was the only way they could
      win their freedom from England so that their Colony could be a State
      of the United States.

      After the freedom was won; he, and many others, sought to
      disintigrate the Union of 'We the People', a phrase utilized in our
      First Law of our Union, so they could continue to act contrary to
      the MANDATE of our First, Organic, Law for ALL the Land of ALL the
      States.

      You are NOT 'more than equal' because of your skin color or because
      of the State you were born in. Sorry.

      Never been that way, Never will be that way. Not in law. As for
      practice - governments often act contrary to law and so do people.
      They may get away with it for a time. But 'self-evident truths'
      cannot be denied. Only suppressed for a period of time. Get used to
      it and accept reality.

      Ed44