Fwd: 911 WAS PREMEDITATED MURDER!

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      President James A. Madison on 9/11:

      "History shows that the money changers have used every form of
      abuse, intrigue, deceit and violent means possible to maintain con-trol over governments by controlling the money and the issuance of it."

      Frereric Bastiat: "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.."--Economic Sophisms (before 1850)rederic Bastiat mmm

      A MUST READ . . .

      Michael Ruppert gave a groundbreaking speech at the "Commonwealth Club" in San Francisco on Tuesday, August 31st.
      The PDF file of the speech is attached... click here:

      http://www.fromthewilderness.com/PDF/Commonwealth.pdf

      EXCERPTS:

      Our task, if we and much of human civilization are to survive, is not to keep our republic, but to take it back.

      The 9/11 Attacks were the result of deliberate planning and orchestrated efforts by identifiable leaders within the US Government...

      I will name Richard Cheney as the prime suspect in the mass murders of 9/11 and will establish that, not only was he a planner in the attacks, but also that on the day of the attacks he was running a completely separate comman, control and communications system which was superceding any orders being issued by the NMCC, or the White House Situation Room. To accomplish that end he relied on a redundant and superior communications system maintained by the US SECRET SERVICE...

      I will demonstrate that in what are called Nation Special Security Events the US SECRET SERVICE is the supreme US agency for operational control with complete authority over the Military and all civilian agencies.

      I will establish conclusively that in May of 2001, by presidential order, Richard Cheney was put in direct command and control of all wargame and field exercise training and scheduling through several agencies, especially FEMA. This also extended to all of the conflicting and overlapping NORAD drills on that day

      I will also show that the Israeli and British Governments acted as Partners with the highest levels of the American government to help in the preparation and, very possibly, the actual execution of the attacks.

      I will say one more thing before leaving the subject of 9/11 tonight. I like many Americans and many peole around the world have serious questions about the collapse of the twin towers, what it was that actually struck the Pentagon and what--in the name of God--it was that cause the collapse of WTC 7, a building that had not even been struck during the attacks.

      But on the subject of WTC 7 I will, in my book, explain why that particular building had to be destroyed. And although I cannot prove to you how the twin towers were collapsed, I will show you who performed the requisite studies that would have been essential to pull off that feat.

      In m book I will show you overwhelming evidence of their guilt which I would be proud and confident to place either before a district attorney or a jury.

      The attacks of September 11th, 2001 were the pretext for the American, and to lesser extent, the British and Israeli empires to begin seizing, by force, those energy supplies needed to sustain their power, hegemony (whether regional or global) and their teetering economies.

      I will document more than a dozen specific warnings which foretold (9/11)...

      Other warnings, such as massive insider trading on financial markets from Hong Kong to Tokyo, to Chicago, to New York, to London and Berlin told those where watching that the Airlines involved would be United and American.

      The Insider trading, acknowledged and documented by the likes of CBS News, Bloomberg, and respected financial commentators was given the complete brush off by the Kean Commission in its final report. All it said was the Bin Laden and Al Qaeda did not make the Trades. In my book I will give you an idea of who did.

      Every commission member has deep conflicts of interest with respect to 9/11 and its investigation of the government agencies charged with protecting the American people that day.

      While these attacks were arguably one of the most serious homicides ever committed, the investigation and "prosecution" of that case by means other than Dick Cheney's "War that will not end in our lifetimes" has never even approached the legal and logical standards governing all such investigations. No real case has even been made that would pass first muster of even a junior assistant district attorney.

      To date, the case that 9/11 was perpetrated sole by Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda has nver been proved, even to the most rudimentary standards.

      9/11 was a premeditated murder

      It does not take a scientist to prove that George Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumfeld, Condi Rice, General Ralph Eberhart, General Richard Myers, FBI Director Robert Mueller, John Ashcroft, and George Tenet lied to the American People.

      It appears that the year 2007 will be important. A new study published in Petroleum Review suggests that oil production might not be able to keep up with demand by 2007.

      To quote former British Environmental Minister Michael Meacher, we are facing "the sharpest and perhaps the most violent dislocation (of society) in recent history."

      I should add that Meacher, along with former German cabinet minister and former parlimentary secretary Andreas Von Buelow has stated publicly and in writing that the attacks of September 11th were perpetrated by the US government.

      In "Crossing the Rubicon" I will explain just how and why the world's current economic syste ishastening and worsening a calamity of unimagined proportions. This all begainfor me some 27 years ago when, as a yound policeman, I discovered that the CIA was deeply involved in the drug trade. The purpose of hta involvement led me to discover and prove using US Senate hearing records and documents from the CIA itself tha an essential ingredient in US economic supremacy was the maintenance of a flow of as much as $600 billion a year indrug profits through US financial markets and institutions.