Al Thompson case

  • Stephen Gottfried
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004

      Since in the United States the only thing we have is debtor's prisons Mr Thompson owes a debt....it doesn't matter what they say they want Mr Thompson to do...the compelled performance has a commercial value that Mr Thompson is denying.  The rule under the 14th amendment to the constitution is that a Citizen of the United States cannot deny the validity of the debt....just follow the rule!

      Have Mr Thompson Accept for value and return for value the Case Number 03 CV 1532 ...Then have him accept the full dollar value of the offer as the current balance due for this calendar month....Have him make a one dollar payment for this month's payment...leaving the balance due for next month being the full dollar value of offer minus the one dollar payment...Give the creditor/prosecutor ten days to present proof of claim or the account is settled for the one dollar tendered....

      Stephen

      Commercial Redemption(tm)

      Commercial Redemption(tm)

      Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more!