Re: [tips_and_tricks] Nation defined - not the same as 'government' Re: Dig...

  • jm367@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
      Nation is found in the decisions of the Supreme Court.  The phrase national purposes is also found there.  For example, common defense is a national purpose.  So, among the 260 million united in deception are the whole of the judiciary.  Ed's idea was well expressed by A. Lincoln.  I think Union has always meant union of the States and the people, for what state can be said to exist without people ?  In fact, a state is the people thereof.

    • Nilbux@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        In a message dated 9/1/2004 9:51:36 AM US Mountain Standard Time, jm367@... writes:

        Nation is found in the decisions of the Supreme Court.

             Nilbux:

        Who asked you about the supreme corruption?

           "Nation" is not found in the Constitution
             or in the Declaration of independence

             but "union" is found in the Constitution.
      • ewam44
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
          I read it. It is not a question of being "wiser than".

          Even the wisest of men can be blinded by bias and prejudice.

          The man lived in a different time and had an agenda. An agenda
          contrary to the PLAIN LANGUAGE of our ORGANIC Law and the FACT that
          what he referred to as 'the colonies' became ONE people regardless
          of the Colony/State they lived in. It was the only way they could
          win their freedom from England so that their Colony could be a State
          of the United States.

          After the freedom was won; he, and many others, sought to
          disintigrate the Union of 'We the People', a phrase utilized in our
          First Law of our Union, so they could continue to act contrary to
          the MANDATE of our First, Organic, Law for ALL the Land of ALL the
          States.

          You are NOT 'more than equal' because of your skin color or because
          of the State you were born in. Sorry.

          Never been that way, Never will be that way. Not in law. As for
          practice - governments often act contrary to law and so do people.
          They may get away with it for a time. But 'self-evident truths'
          cannot be denied. Only suppressed for a period of time. Get used to
          it and accept reality.

          Ed44