RE: [tips_and_tricks] Insurance required but denied upon application

  • Dessie Andrews
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2004

      Put UCC Form in Google.  A bond is a bond.  A bond for financial responsibility is technically a surety bond.  It simply states that the man or woman is solvent and financially responsible.

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 1, 2004

        While many of you are still working with insurance, I have been involved for many years in the assurance (not insurance) or private side of the issue, currently I am involved in a new auto bond venture that supersedes Liberty and Silver will. I have a million dollar full coverage bond and it covers all the known states requirements for the financial responsibility requirements. As most of you know the law does not state that you carry insurance, it requires you to maintain evidence of financial responsibility… this program does. For more information you can contact me directly at kctps1@... as you must be invited to join this private group.

        Where would I get a UCC form? and what does this 'bond' look like? I have a Surety Bond that I've used before---are they similar?   Thanks  SDT

        You can also claim your car on a UCC form, write a bond for $500,000.00
        covering the car and be in compliance with the Finanacial Responsibility
        Act.  One can not be compelled to a commercial contract.

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

      • sufi202@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 2, 2004
          would like to know how does one get issuance for vehicles? email me back at sufi202@.... You can call me at 804-633-390 home number. cannot call out but you can call me. Need information as soon as possible. c/o 9296 Guinea Station Road Woodford[near 22580] Virginia

          --
          Susie Arlene Fish