Re: [tips_and_tricks] Nation defined - not the same as 'government' Re: Dig...

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
      In a message dated 8/31/2004 8:07:48 PM US Mountain Standard Time, ED44@... writes:

      Our Preamble begins with "WE THE PEOPLE of the United States"

      Nilbux asks:
      Why did you fail to mention: "To create a more perfect union?"
      which is in the preamble while "nation" is not found in the
      Constitution?

      What we have today is 260 million united in deception.
      This would not be if each state was a sovereign nation
      as intended by the founders.  Who will deny this?

      You want us to be lieve that you are wiser than

           Abel Upshur who wrote in 1868:
           http://www.constitution.org/ups/upshur.htm

          I cannot believe you read 5 pages of this.

    • jm367@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
        Nation is found in the decisions of the Supreme Court.  The phrase national purposes is also found there.  For example, common defense is a national purpose.  So, among the 260 million united in deception are the whole of the judiciary.  Ed's idea was well expressed by A. Lincoln.  I think Union has always meant union of the States and the people, for what state can be said to exist without people ?  In fact, a state is the people thereof.

      • Nilbux@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          In a message dated 9/1/2004 9:51:36 AM US Mountain Standard Time, jm367@... writes:

          Nation is found in the decisions of the Supreme Court.

               Nilbux:

          Who asked you about the supreme corruption?

             "Nation" is not found in the Constitution
               or in the Declaration of independence

               but "union" is found in the Constitution.
        • ewam44
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
            I read it. It is not a question of being "wiser than".

            Even the wisest of men can be blinded by bias and prejudice.

            The man lived in a different time and had an agenda. An agenda
            contrary to the PLAIN LANGUAGE of our ORGANIC Law and the FACT that
            what he referred to as 'the colonies' became ONE people regardless
            of the Colony/State they lived in. It was the only way they could
            win their freedom from England so that their Colony could be a State
            of the United States.

            After the freedom was won; he, and many others, sought to
            disintigrate the Union of 'We the People', a phrase utilized in our
            First Law of our Union, so they could continue to act contrary to
            the MANDATE of our First, Organic, Law for ALL the Land of ALL the
            States.

            You are NOT 'more than equal' because of your skin color or because
            of the State you were born in. Sorry.

            Never been that way, Never will be that way. Not in law. As for
            practice - governments often act contrary to law and so do people.
            They may get away with it for a time. But 'self-evident truths'
            cannot be denied. Only suppressed for a period of time. Get used to
            it and accept reality.

            Ed44