Lincoln land?

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
      The distinction between free men and slaves
      is whether or not they are paid for their labor.

      Thanks to Lincoln's unconstitutional legal tender
      acts that permit government to take everything
      without paying for anything we have a very soph-
      isticated slave system.  The publisher, Horace
      Greeley, a Lincoln contemporary  called Lincoln's
      system "slavery."

      Greeley said: "While boasting of our noble deeds, we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is no less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery."
    • Legalbear
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004

        From: "Stephen Gottfried" <kgwrld@...> Date: Wed Sep 1, 2004 10:09am

        Subject: Lincoln land?

        Thanks to Lincoln 's unconstitutional legal tender acts that permit

        government to take everything without paying for anything we have a very sophisticated

        slave system.

        Yes ...but we are very lucky

        Moderator/Bear: Do you refer to the god that brings luck here? Do a search on the internet for "god of luck"

        and see what you learn.

        ....there is a God.

        Moderator/Bear: Which god are you talking about? The pagans use this

        same term to refer to their dieties!

        He provided a remedy under the 14th

        amendment....called acceptance of the debt. Since no one is doing his first duty which is

        to honor God's offer ...the anointed now living king...the world lives in a fiction. This

        dishonor of God creates the debt but there is a remedy and that is accepting the debt

        which is the duty of a citizen under the 14th amendment....then you have life liberty and

        property. The whole fictional commercial system operates this way....the problem is we

        are all conditioned to fight against it....ie to defend against charges and fight them in

        court....everyone in prison today is there voluntarily ...they denied the validity of the debt

        by their own choice. Stephen

        PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.  For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115,  Greeley , CO   80634

        BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

        www.legal-research-video.com
        www.legalbears.com
        www.freedivorceforms.net
        www.irs-armory.com
        www.legalbearswebmarketing.com

      • Dessie Andrews
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
          The legal tender laws did not do away with just compensation under the
          Constitution. The only ones who are not duly compensated are those who
          actively engage in hostilities (armed aggression) and those who don't ask to
          be compensated.

          _____

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2004
            In a message dated 9/1/2004 3:55:03 PM US Mountain Standard Time, dessieandrews@... writes:

            The legal tender laws did not do away with just compensation under the
            Constitution.  The only ones who are not duly compensated are those who
            actively engage in hostilities (armed aggression) and those who don't ask to
            be compensated.

            Compensation means payment.

            The sole function of legal tender laws is to take labor
              and property without payment.  "Payment" is not
              mentioed in the legal tender statutes and if it was,
              all states would then be inviolation of art.1,Sec 10.
              They are not tendering anything "in payment of debt,"
               They tender debt for debt and the slaves can pretend
              that they were lawfully paid.