Re: [tips_and_tricks] Abolishing the IRS (Part 1)

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      I erred.  One should not ignore the IRS.

      You should ask them for the statute that
      makes you subject to the tax.  With any
      luck at all, you might get an evasive answer.

      Its 7 years since I asked them that question.

      They responded with a crude form letter llisting
      10 questions that they do not have to answer.
      My question was not on the list.