Re: Desperate for advice

  • wannabefree999
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2004
      Thank you for replying to my post. That seems a lot more reasonable
      to me than the others(from a couple of other boards) who said, "Well,
      you started it, what did you expect?".

      If I didn't already work ~80 hrs/week, I would try to develop some
      sort of program to counsel people going through litigation. People
      who are naive to the system just don't realize what a nightmare it
      can become.

      Again your response is much appreciated.

      Sincerely,
      D.