Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Question about attorney licensure.

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2004
      > Can anyone clarify with a reasonable or precise explanation
      > why this
      > is. Could it be an excusable and brazen disregard/disrespect
      > for the

      Anything to do with there not being a lawyer license but merely a
      private issued bar card that is somehow bestowed via the States'
      surpreme courts which are not allowed to be a license agency?
      Tracks back to Rothchild's legal arm in UK called League of
      Lawyers
      IIRC. Also if lawyer are officers of the court and thereby Judical
      branch of gov't then how can they be also in Legistlative or
      Executive branches and still be operating in our Constitutional
      Republic? Attorney = one who twists facts.

      hobot