HELP

  • JENNIFER BUCKLEY
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2004
      Can anyone please help me write a petition to the supremem court to
      ask them to stop this imoral skeem of putting the faces and not so
      true stories of our kids on the web for the highest bidder.

      I just came across this last night, these are my babies, and their
      far from the truth story.
      http://www.nwae.org/c5549-51.html

      Thanks
      Jen
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 9 12:57 PM
        I was sitting in my car at 1:30 am in Santa Monica the
        other night when a cop came up to my window and wrote
        me a ticket for "camping in public". I went home and
        looked up the code I was charged with and felt it
        wasn't applicable to me. I called the Santa Monica
        p.dand spoke with the desk sgt. Je asked for the
        ticket # so he could look it up. Lo and behold 3 weeks
        later I get a new ticket with a different charge
        mailed to me. Is this legal? I looked this one up and
        it isn't applicable either.
        -Bob
      • WW011@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 9 5:07 PM
          If they discarded the first one and kept the second, write back and DEMAND
          Dismissal, and tell them your not going to appear.
          Did you promise?

          I was sent a speeding ticket several months back and the public servant wrote
          it in the north bound lane of the freeway as I was traveling South bound
          going hedont 90 know. Case was dismissed!
        • Gary & Joan Childers
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11 6:00 AM
            Two questions to ask?
            Who are they? And who are you?
            What is the contract involved and since this is a municipality where
            is your oath to do business with them?
            Know thyself, and fear not.
            A commerical business has to have two public partys. I myself am
            priviate and don't believe I could pay them except with a note. such
            as an FRN. Ask them if they will accept Silver as tender? Ask them if
            they will accept Norfed? www.norfed.org
            Since there is no value in FRN's it is an oblagation to ask what they
            would like in payment?

            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Bob <moviebob91601@y...>
            wrote:
            > I was sitting in my car at 1:30 am in Santa Monica the
            > other night when a cop came up to my window and wrote
            > me a ticket for "camping in public". I went home and
            > looked up the code I was charged with and felt it
            > wasn't applicable to me. I called the Santa Monica
            > p.dand spoke with the desk sgt. Je asked for the
            > ticket # so he could look it up. Lo and behold 3 weeks
            > later I get a new ticket with a different charge
            > mailed to me. Is this legal? I looked this one up and
            > it isn't applicable either.
            > -Bob
          • markhaugsten
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11 8:45 AM
              Bob

              Go to www.adventuresinlegalland.com and you'll listen to several
              radio show archives of Marc Stevens running these poor slobs through
              the ringer.

              These fun excercises are more valueable than you and I know,
              believe, and understand. They should build a database of 'no
              ticket, no misdemeanor' lawyers such as you and I, only so we are
              kept from exposure to the courts and the practical practice, but
              that is too obvious.

              Returning to the subject at hand ........

              Just to whet your appetite, Mr. Stevens, in 8 years pro se, in
              Municipal, County, State, AND Federal courts has NEVER NOT had the
              judge declare the cop 'incompetent to testify'.

              Your slug is incompetent to testify as well, go get him.

              Mark Haugsten
              Austin