Problem c DVR

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      I worked for the prison system as a case worker in my state for 4-
      5 years and was hurt an occ hasard dislocated my knee. I worked with
      Dept. of Voc rehab and had some good results but then this happened.
      I was looking at working with a city as 911 op seemed I am
      qualified etc. and was encouraged DVR got me a low pressure job at a
      restaraunt that hires a lot of hadicapp help and pays well. I'm on
      my feet all day hurts knee but don't complain but then I called DVR
      about needed requirements for 911 op and was told I should call city
      and ask when I tried and went through a lot of red tape I called and
      visited my DVR office and was not able to talk to counsler. I was
      delivered a letter by the DVR employment cosultant at work that said
      because I was successfully employed my case was closed. I would like
      suggestions should I write state complain contact SSDI or other
      things. When i became hurt as part of what I went through I applied
      for SSDI and it is on appeal and I have an atty. I have to be at
      work at 6 and it's 5:20 here now so I'm not going to spell check
      this sorryt.