Re: [tips_and_tricks] FRN's Discharged without Prejudice 1-207

  • cassandra vannostrand
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 23, 2004
      The magnetic part is the black strip on the back of the drivers license just like on the back of the credit cards.
      you would be surpirised what it contains in informatio.

      Nilbux@... wrote:
      In a message dated 7/29/2004 7:35:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time, psychologie04@... writes:

      just like it demags all the strips on the drivers license

         I was not aware of magnet on drivers license,

         Is it used when cop stops you for speeding?
         I thought they called a computer.

         Are there other times the magnet is used?