Fw: Angry dads a new political force - Excellent news.

  • BSI International, Inc.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2004
      BSI International, Inc. is forwarding a communication that we received from Mr. Dave Mortimer in the United Kingdom concerning the fact that a worldwide news wire service -- Reuters -- has published a story concerning Fathers4Justice, a very proactive Fatherhood/Fathers' Rights organization in Europe which has literally taken Fatherhood issues to the streets.  While the activities and philosophy of Fathers4Justice (and other international Fatherhood organizations) has received attention on the Internet through chat rooms, discussions groups, and website postings, this marks the first time that a Fatherhood organization such as Fathers4Justice has caught the attention of the established media.  Calendar Year 2004 is truly shaping up to be the "Year Of The Father"!  Without further adieu, the details of Mr. Mortimer's communication is provided below.