IRS Summoned but not done yet

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004
      Had a nice wind in the face ride into town this AM
      in beautful weather on a fast M/c that is not mine.

      Had face to face with pleasant IRS foriegn bandito.
      Half hour affair to test wits it seemed. Basically
      they found out I live as a soul in my body within
      a county in Arkansas, one of the several united states.
      That was worth a recoil recation and note taking.

      When it got personal about who I knew or why what
      was spent here or there I just said it was illegal
      to be made a wittness against myself in my county
      and to be secure in my papers.
      She started off in the blanket 5th Ad. assumption
      but I rebuked her that I had only responded to the
      instant question not anything else yet.

      Told her I did not think they even had authortiy
      to contact me with this 2039 summons as I could only
      find it dealt with BAFT and fuel issues, she started
      to read its penalties and I interupted with fine/OK
      but that dose not state who and when it applies.
      [a stop short to reflect - for change of subject]

      I mentioned the summons stated jurisdiction is US District
      Court but I've no notice or evidence that I'm in the
      district and would have to wait till that was shown before
      I could reveal what ever records I had, to what appeared
      to me to be like bandito's crossing borders in a raid.
      [Picture another recoil/blank stare to sink in here.]

      I was told OK if that's the way I was then expect furhter
      investigation and certainly an assessment by what I'd
      revealed??? THE Game is Afoot!

      Told her to be careful not to be personally legally at risk
      prusuing me, that I would be a pretty meger meal for
      a whole lot of scapping and its not personal to me
      but will hold all parties to the rules and law.

      Ok so while its a non emergency I'm open to getting
      this show down done once and for all. Definitely will
      look to apply the Notory defualt or other administraive
      venues.

      hobot
      Metal detector and even tin belt bucket removed to
      enter the Fed bulding with coil wire ear radio'd
      guards sternly overseeing, boy are they a freaked
      out bunch and for good reason. I had no mag stripe
      cards on me and used expired SCUBA cetif. as photo ID
      which was accepted as usual.