Social Security secrets

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2004
      In a message dated 8/19/2004 6:51:34 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
      libertyschild@... writes:

      > This is, indeed a "profitable" "dream". This dream is of, by, and for the
      > exclusive monopoly

      If you told someone that we use monopoly money--they'd think you are
      joking.

      So a merchant asks you for x dollars. Ask him if he will accept monopoly
      money.
      The question would rattle him and h'd say "no". Hand him the green stuff
      and tell
      him that is the best that you can do.

      It might help to have a supply of tiny flyers that may interest each
      merchant you meet,
      such as a TWE dollar bill. Does anyone reading this know what a TWE
      dollar bill is?

      Monitor/Editor: Nilbux, just tell us what it is. Bear