Re: [tips_and_tricks] parens patrae

  • Char
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 3, 2004
      I have power of attorney over my 17 y/o daughter.  I dare anyone to take her away from me.
      Charlene/Arkansas

      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 3, 2004
        It's generally a safe assumption. I don't know the statistics but I doubt
        I'd get proven wrong if I asserted that more than 98% of children at this
        very moment have birth certificates. Likewise for the number of married
        couples with marriage licenses. Both of which put your children into state
        control.

        Cyril Grosse wrote:

        >Charlie,
        >
        >I'm not an expert in Family Law, but I do know that neither you or your
        >wife(presumably the child's mother) need to file a complaint, because
        >neither you nor your wife OWN your child. When the child was issued a
        Birth
        >Certificate the child was "registered" with the state, much like your
        >vehicle or your house is when they are registered. This gives the state
        >first claim to your child and you are mere guardians. This fact is further
        >solidified when you signed your marriage license.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • jm367@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 4, 2004
          The documentation by which the State makes its claims is fraudulent.

          Jura sanguinis nullo jure civili dirimi possunt. The right of blood and kindred cannot be destroyed by any civil law. Dig. 50, 17, 9; Bacon's Max. Reg. 11.

          Magna Carta: Heirs shall be married without disparagement, yet so that before the marriage is contracted those nearest in blood to the heir shall have notice.

          By common law marriage intentions must be publicly posted or cried by a town crier.  Notice also that marriage is contracted.

          "As to the States, legal irresponsibility was written into the Constitution by the Eleventh Amendment; as to the United States, it is derived by implication. Principality of Monaco v. Mississippi, 292 U.S. 313, 321 , 747; see Block, Suits Against Government Officers and the Sovereign Immunity Doctrine, 59 Harv.L.Rev., 1060, 1064-1065 (1946)."  Larson v Domestic & Foreign Comme. Corp., 227 U.A. 682

          The Full Faith and Credit Clause and the legal irresponsibility written into the Constitution are the source of the problem.

          Magna Carta provided in 1215:

          If anyone has been disseised of or kept out of his lands, castles, franchises or his right by us without the legal judgment of his peers, we will immediately restore them to him: and if a dispute arises over this, then let it be decided by the judgment of the twenty-five barons who are mentioned below in the clause for securing the peace:

          But, apparently, "legal judgement" then as now could be fraudulent.  Because in 1297:

          Confirmatio Cartarum

          November 5, 1297

          EDWARD, by the grace of God, King of England, Lord of Ireland, and Duke of Guian, to all those that these present letters shall hear or see, greeting. Know ye that we, to the honour of God and of Holy Church, and to the profit of our realm, have granted for us and our heirs, that the Charter of liberties, and the Charter of the forest, which were made by common assent of all the realm, in the time of King HENRY our father, shall be kept in every point without breach. (2) And we will that the same charters shall be sent under our seal, as well to our justices of the forest, as to others, and to all sheriffs of shires, and to all our other officers, and to all our cities throughout the realm, together with our writs, in the which it shall be contained, that they cause the foresaid charters to be published, and to declare to the people that we have confirmed them in all points; (3) and that our justices, sheriffs, mayors, and other ministers, which under us have the laws of our land to guide, shall allow the said charters pleaded before them in judgement in all their points, that is to wit, the Great Charter as the common law, and the Charter of the forest, for the wealth of our realm.

          AND we will, That if any judgement be given from henceforth contrary to the points of the charters aforesaid by the justices, or by any other our ministers that hold plea before them against the points of the charters, it shall be undone, and holden for nought.

          I saw a judicial decision from Col. Supreme Court holding in essence that children are the resource of the State.  Is that a valid decision ?  or is it not contrary to the points of the charters aforesaid and to be holden for nought ?

          The remedy for legal irresponsibility now as then is the petition for redress of grievance according to the terms of article 61 in magna Carta.

          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 5, 2004

            I got the following quote from a site while doing research on the Clearfield Doctrine.  I’m wondering if someone just made this quote up because I’m having a hard time finding it in a case or in any code.  Any ideas??

            “an entity cannot compel performance upon its corporate statutes or corporation rules unless it, like any other corporation, is the Holder in Due Course of some contract or commercial agreement between it, and the one on whom its demands for performance are made, and is willing to produce said document, and to place the same into evidence before trying to enforce its demands."

          • Occupant Family
            Message 5 of 28 , Aug 6, 2004
              Below reads like a Uniform Commercial Code section.

              Do a "find" search in your state's UCC section.

              The "Clearfield Doctrine" as such... is actually a quote from:

              Bank of US v. Planters Bank, 9 Wheaton (22US) 904, 6L.Ed. 24.

              Jim

              On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:48:33 -0700 "Cyril Grosse" <cyril@...> writes:

              I got the following quote from a site while doing research on the Clearfield Doctrine.  I�m wondering if someone just made this quote up because I�m having a hard time finding it in a case or in any code.  Any ideas??

              �an entity cannot compel performance upon its corporate statutes or corporation rules unless it, like any other corporation, is the Holder in Due Course of some contract or commercial agreement between it, and the one on whom its demands for performance are made, and is willing to produce said document, and to place the same into evidence before trying to enforce its demands."

            • JD
              Message 6 of 28 , Apr 19 12:04 PM

                Has anyone heard of the term "elbow attorney"?

                Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
                --George Bernard Shaw
              • Lenny VanDerPloeg
                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 22, 2005
                  A friend of mine had the cops come into his house and take $40,000.00 cash
                  (he dont beleive in banks) How can he go about getting it back.
                  They have had it for 3 years now.
                  Any help would be appreciated

                • CWH
                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 28, 2005
                    Hello,

                    I'm looking for info on how to move a case to a higher court.  I need the actual procedures, any help would be appreciated.

                    Hersh
                  • drbradb1
                    Message 9 of 28 , Sep 30, 2005
                      Read the court rules for the court you are in now.The rules will tell you how to
                      apppeal if that's what you are trying to do.
                      Brad

                      - In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "CWH" <hershey@w...> wrote:
                      > Hello,
                      >
                      > I'm looking for info on how to move a case to a higher court. I need the actual
                      procedures, any help would be appreciated.

                      > Hersh
                    • Scott
                      Message 10 of 28 , Oct 3, 2005
                        I just glanced at a case today at lunch, that was in small claims court and
                        the guy brought in an attorney and that will bump it up to county Court. If
                        you are in county I am not sure how to bump it up to district but, after
                        district then appeals process and then where are you trying to go with it.
                        That is about all I know about it.
                        Scott Williams
                        Denver
                      • JD

                          Message 12 of 28 , Oct 4, 2005

                            Hello

                            Well there are several ways depending on the State and type of action. Well a party has a right of appeal which starts by filing a notice of appeal ten days after final judgment then proceeds to have record certified and appeal breif and argument filed usually within 30 days. There is also a motion for a new trial which depending on the circumbstance usually has to be filed within 30 days to one year depending on the grounds for challlenging the judgment. Usually a party must serve this motion as an original action with a summons. There is also motions to vacate which depending on the issue must be done in 30 days or if court lack subject matter jurisidictioin has no time limint in which it has to be filed. And finally there are discretionary review appeals which are used to challenge either a ruling on a motion to dismiss or motions to supress. All this can be found in your states court rules and court rules annotated. Most courts will actually have Pro Se packets on how to appeal at the clerks office that can be obtain for low prices. Hope this helps

                          • gary
                            Message 13 of 28 , Oct 4, 2005
                              The procedures needed would depend upon what court you are in and what state that is in.  If you are in small claims court and want to move it up, you could counterclaim for more than the small claims limit.  In some states requesting a jury trial will move it out of small claims, it just depends on how the courts are set up where you are and what the rules are for those courts.  The rules vary greatly between states.  In Florida you can get a jury trial in small claims, in Connecticut there is no jury trial in small claims and no appeal from a small claims decision.

                              Gary

                            • WW011@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005
                                Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch
                              • tom
                                Message 15 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005
                                  Try www.nontaxpayer.org

                                  WW011@... wrote:

                                  >Does anybody Know Dave Champion or have His new address, used to be d2ranch
                                  >

                                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                                • Utlage
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Oct 5, 2005

                                    Message 17 of 28 , Oct 6, 2005
                                      To All Interested Parties,

                                      Myself and a few of my associates used Dave Champion's services to no avail.  Dave let us all down and didn't follow through on any of our cases.  He may talk a good game but like many out there, doesn't perform for his clients when it comes to crunch time.

                                      I would not recommend Champion's (Nontaxpayer.org) services to anyone!

                                      FYI,

                                      Hersh
                                    • Dave Miner
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Oct 6, 2005
                                        Hersh --

                                        I know some people who had the same bad experience with Dave Champion.  After several months of not hearing from him,  they called a number of times.  No call back.  After a couple weeks of phone calls, he finally answered instead of his phone recorder.  They asked he deliver what he was paid to deliver, and he got hostile.  He even yelled at one of them.  One received a trust from him after 6 months of no email or phone responses, and then 2 months of hostile exchanges.  It took 8 months to deliver what took him only a few hours to type up.  I know how long it takes because I have been doing trust work for clients for 12 years.

                                        They are now clients of mine because of his refusal to do what he promises.

                                        Yours in financial freedom,

                                        Dave Miner

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
                                          I communicated with her via email a few times. Her ebook was my first
                                          exposure to the Freedom movement and is what woke me up. She seems to know her
                                          stuff, yet like all the other gurus out there, isn't telling you how to do it
                                          yourself, but allows you to learn it all on your own, which is where the true
                                          education comes from.

                                          I've been studying and subscribing to these lists for 3 months now, and the
                                          knowledge is coming slow.
                                        • solemansammy@comcast.net
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
                                            RE : Mary Croft
                                            I have her book "How I clobbered....." and am reading it now. I find she is pretty much on point with much of her assertions so far.

                                            --
                                            "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That is condemnation without investigation."

                                            From: Email41@...
                                            Has anyone dealt with a Mary Elizabeth Croft?

                                            Someone just sent me this link.