Re: [tips_and_tricks] WHO PAYS TAX?

  • Joseph Toman
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2004
      --- Nilbux@... wrote:

      > Taxes cannot be paid with less than silver
      > coins.
      >
      > It is not possible to pay taxes weith paper
      > and no one wants us to pay taxes. They
      > want us to pretend or be punished. When
      > be believe that we have paid taxes, we then
      > believe that we have less money to spend
      > when all we had in the first place was paper.
      >
      > The illusion called "taxes" effectively regu-
      > lates out bidding of numbers against those
      > counterfeiters who created the numbers and
      > thus prevent prices from going out of sight
      > and exposing the fraud of the numbers.
      >
      > There are MANY other ways to reduce our
      > bidding of the numbers. Who cares to know
      > them?

      wow sombody knows the truth. Arken3 thanks. How many
      know or realize we are living in an ALICE in
      WONDERLAND world. a major confidence game by our
      "friendly" banking cartel. No one has anything: no
      money, no property; no cars; no anything. We "pay" our
      debts with dept scripts = Kennedy was killed trying to
      stop it. Taxes are the kick back for using their
      notes. People 'buy' their houses and homes with a
      signature on their unlimited credit and the banks make
      the profit. What a world. Yet we still vote and want
      to be US citizens. [a us citizen is a member of the us
      corporation and not an American] The Revolution is not over!

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Utlage
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2004
        What we view as Citizenship Duties are, when view from the King's
        perspective, his expectations of reciprocity. A private commentator
        once expressed some ideas regarding the "sale" of the duties of
        Citizenship to other parties, by asking the question: Should Citizens
        be able to contract out to others their required reciprocal services?
        Under the concept of inalienable duties [inalienable meaning that
        they cannot be transferred], Government requires certain actions of
        its Citizens and forbids the transfer of these duties to others. For
        example, calls for Voters, Jury Service, and Military Enlistment are
        based on the invisible contract attachment of Citizenship, and are,
        at the present time, inalienable.
        I believe you have used the wrong word in using inalienable.  It is unalienable that means your rights can not be transferred.  You can transfer or contract away inalienable rights.
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 18, 2004
          In a message dated 8/3/2004 1:07:17 PM US Mountain Standard Time, joseph_toman@... writes:

          we are living in an ALICE in WONDERLAND world.

          a major confidence game by our
          "friendly" banking cartel.

          Nilbux@...
             The Fed admits on page 3 of Modern Money Mechanics
          that they operate a confidence game and that the history
          of banking is a history of fraud.

          It matters none what they admit if less than one percent
          read it and the few who recite it are subject to ridicule.

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 27, 2004
            On Aug 18, 2004, at 9:22 PM, Nilbux@... wrote:

            >    The Fed admits on page 3 of Modern Money Mechanics
            > that they operate a confidence game and that the history
            > of banking is a history of fraud.
            > It matters none what they admit if less than one percent
            > read it and the few who recite it are subject to ridicule.

            At least the few who understand it can avoid the suffering experienced
            by those who cannot.

            As Tonto asked the Lone Ranger when they were surrounded by hostile
            Indians, "what you mean 'we', Kemosabe?"

            Children often ridicule that which they are incapable of understanding.

            I once had a court case dismissed because prior to going to the trial,
            I had captured the court clerk on tape demanding payment in Federal
            Reserve Notes, using just those words. First he said, "regular green
            money", but upon a request for clarification, he said, "we demand
            Federal Reserve Notes"! There were also three witnesses.

            The first words out of the judge's mouth were not about my alleged
            offense, but were about my pre-trial visit to the clerk's office to
            ascertain just what it was they wanted from me, as there was a "note"
            attached to the case file. He didn't want to discuss the issue in
            front of a roomful of FRN-laden sheep, so instead he said, "should I
            denominate the fine in doubloons?" I replied, "you'd still have the
            same problem". He replied, "Case dismissed". I was ready to plead
            "guilty" just to force the issue of the payment of the fine, but the
            results were not worth it to the court. Better to lose a little on me
            than a lot from any who might wise up as a result of hearing any
            discussion.

            People do not understand that little encounter. They imagine a lot
            more had to be said, but that was how it went.