Re: [tips_and_tricks] WHO PAYS TAX?

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2004
      Taxes cannot be paid with less than silver
      coins.

      It is not possible to pay taxes weith paper
      and no one wants us to pay taxes.  They
      want us to pretend or be punished. When
      be believe that we have paid taxes, we then
      believe that we have less money to spend
      when all we had in the first place was paper.

      The illusion called "taxes" effectively regu-
      lates out bidding of numbers against those
      counterfeiters who created the numbers and
      thus prevent prices from going out of sight
      and exposing the fraud of the numbers.

      There are MANY other ways to reduce our
      bidding of the numbers.  Who cares to know
      them?
    • Steve Laubly
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2004
        Income taxes cannot be paid unless you have income.... Do you have
        income?

        _____

        Taxes cannot be paid with less than silver
        coins.
      • Joseph Toman
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2004
          --- Nilbux@... wrote:

          > Taxes cannot be paid with less than silver
          > coins.
          >
          > It is not possible to pay taxes weith paper
          > and no one wants us to pay taxes. They
          > want us to pretend or be punished. When
          > be believe that we have paid taxes, we then
          > believe that we have less money to spend
          > when all we had in the first place was paper.
          >
          > The illusion called "taxes" effectively regu-
          > lates out bidding of numbers against those
          > counterfeiters who created the numbers and
          > thus prevent prices from going out of sight
          > and exposing the fraud of the numbers.
          >
          > There are MANY other ways to reduce our
          > bidding of the numbers. Who cares to know
          > them?

          You are RIGHT ON! Taxes is just a kick back for the
          use of Federal Reserve Notes. So who wants to stop
          using them? A great CONFIDENCE game. The US inc. is
          responsible for our debts. So lets make them pay (thru
          Redemption and HJR 192 of 1933)

          http://messenger.yahoo.com
        • Joseph Toman
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2004
            --- Nilbux@... wrote:

            > Taxes cannot be paid with less than silver
            > coins.
            >
            > It is not possible to pay taxes weith paper
            > and no one wants us to pay taxes. They
            > want us to pretend or be punished. When
            > be believe that we have paid taxes, we then
            > believe that we have less money to spend
            > when all we had in the first place was paper.
            >
            > The illusion called "taxes" effectively regu-
            > lates out bidding of numbers against those
            > counterfeiters who created the numbers and
            > thus prevent prices from going out of sight
            > and exposing the fraud of the numbers.
            >
            > There are MANY other ways to reduce our
            > bidding of the numbers. Who cares to know
            > them?

            wow sombody knows the truth. Arken3 thanks. How many
            know or realize we are living in an ALICE in
            WONDERLAND world. a major confidence game by our
            "friendly" banking cartel. No one has anything: no
            money, no property; no cars; no anything. We "pay" our
            debts with dept scripts = Kennedy was killed trying to
            stop it. Taxes are the kick back for using their
            notes. People 'buy' their houses and homes with a
            signature on their unlimited credit and the banks make
            the profit. What a world. Yet we still vote and want
            to be US citizens. [a us citizen is a member of the us
            corporation and not an American] The Revolution is not over!

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • Utlage
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2004
              What we view as Citizenship Duties are, when view from the King's
              perspective, his expectations of reciprocity. A private commentator
              once expressed some ideas regarding the "sale" of the duties of
              Citizenship to other parties, by asking the question: Should Citizens
              be able to contract out to others their required reciprocal services?
              Under the concept of inalienable duties [inalienable meaning that
              they cannot be transferred], Government requires certain actions of
              its Citizens and forbids the transfer of these duties to others. For
              example, calls for Voters, Jury Service, and Military Enlistment are
              based on the invisible contract attachment of Citizenship, and are,
              at the present time, inalienable.
              I believe you have used the wrong word in using inalienable.  It is unalienable that means your rights can not be transferred.  You can transfer or contract away inalienable rights.
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 18, 2004
                In a message dated 8/3/2004 1:07:17 PM US Mountain Standard Time, joseph_toman@... writes:

                we are living in an ALICE in WONDERLAND world.

                a major confidence game by our
                "friendly" banking cartel.

                Nilbux@...
                   The Fed admits on page 3 of Modern Money Mechanics
                that they operate a confidence game and that the history
                of banking is a history of fraud.

                It matters none what they admit if less than one percent
                read it and the few who recite it are subject to ridicule.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 27, 2004
                  On Aug 18, 2004, at 9:22 PM, Nilbux@... wrote:

                  >    The Fed admits on page 3 of Modern Money Mechanics
                  > that they operate a confidence game and that the history
                  > of banking is a history of fraud.
                  > It matters none what they admit if less than one percent
                  > read it and the few who recite it are subject to ridicule.

                  At least the few who understand it can avoid the suffering experienced
                  by those who cannot.

                  As Tonto asked the Lone Ranger when they were surrounded by hostile
                  Indians, "what you mean 'we', Kemosabe?"

                  Children often ridicule that which they are incapable of understanding.

                  I once had a court case dismissed because prior to going to the trial,
                  I had captured the court clerk on tape demanding payment in Federal
                  Reserve Notes, using just those words. First he said, "regular green
                  money", but upon a request for clarification, he said, "we demand
                  Federal Reserve Notes"! There were also three witnesses.

                  The first words out of the judge's mouth were not about my alleged
                  offense, but were about my pre-trial visit to the clerk's office to
                  ascertain just what it was they wanted from me, as there was a "note"
                  attached to the case file. He didn't want to discuss the issue in
                  front of a roomful of FRN-laden sheep, so instead he said, "should I
                  denominate the fine in doubloons?" I replied, "you'd still have the
                  same problem". He replied, "Case dismissed". I was ready to plead
                  "guilty" just to force the issue of the payment of the fine, but the
                  results were not worth it to the court. Better to lose a little on me
                  than a lot from any who might wise up as a result of hearing any
                  discussion.

                  People do not understand that little encounter. They imagine a lot
                  more had to be said, but that was how it went.