Re: [tips_and_tricks] Article 61 and petition for redress of grievance

  • swwyatt@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      I do not understand;  there appears to be a preamble and 37 numbered paragraphs and a verification  in the translated 1297 Magna Carta.  What is & does Article 61 address?

      Wayne

      On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:03:46 -0500 <jm367@...> writes in part:
       They were providing that Congress could not abridge article 61 of Magna Carta.  Without article 61, Magna Carta contained no incentive for the sovereign to honor its terms of peace.  Without article 61 being preserved from act of Congress, neither does the constitution contain any incentive for Government to honor its terms of peace.
    • CCDude
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004

        Has anyone been able to lawfully and efficaciously default a Frivolous Penalty:

        If so, can you share your procedure, paperwork, and scope & sequence.

        Thanks in advance...

        Bob Miller

        Re: FrivPen - default process?? precedent??