Re: Official Office of Constitution and People of USA established

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      Greetings sir,

      I have seen this outfit before and did not join for one simple reason:
      THE VERBIAGE USED IS NOT RESEARCHED AND IS "SELF REBUTTING"
      to any learned party who knows and understand such things!
      For instance...
      "Citizen", capitalized or not, now means: Subject of the US., Inc.
      "of" means: belonging to; emanating from ; owned by; etc. See BLACK'S 5th.
      That alone destroys the probably [liberty] intent of the drafter(s) of this
      document/paper/office!
      "Official Office of Constitution", my great aunt Gerties gazebo!
      Capital "P" People were/are the signatories on the Declaration of Independence
      and NOT the original Constitution. NOR does it MEAN the GENERAL POPULACE!
      NEVER DID MEAN THEM EITHER! Try "people"!
      [Dumb Question #1: How many "People" signed the original "Constitution for
      the United States"?]

      Mr. Mike H. Novak reminds me alot of that other female attorney whose self
      elected position in the "national militia" and her advice to assault D.C., could
      have gotten many good people killed, imprisoned or maimed for life!
      Whenever Gov't wants to destroy this "group", he has already given them
      all the ammo they need by his un-researched use of the American English language!
      [Dumb Question #2: Is a sane man "insane" in an insane world?]

      I personally tend to ask this dumb question...: "By what Authority?"
      Self appointed again? Try being elected by the "Committee of the States in
      Congress Assembled"! Want their last know address?

      Or to put it another way: What is Mr. MHN's "reasonable basis" for his claim that
      he can "establish" such a named group? Just like court, I need material evidence
      to support his claim! Otherwise his "claim" is "unreasonable" and if he still adheres
      to it in the face of evidence to the contrary, I suggest he, and anyone else, read
      the Blacks 5th definition of "Insane delusion"!

      Deo volente,
      Jim for FISH [For Individuals Seeking Help]

      Blessed be the Lord my rock, that teacheth my hands to war,
      And my fingers to fight. Psalms 144:1

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
        On Aug 2, 2004, at 9:25 AM, Occupant Family wrote:

        > I personally tend to ask this dumb question...: "By what Authority?"
        > Self appointed again? Try being elected by the "Committee of the
        > States in
        > Congress Assembled"!

        I always ask that question at the earliest opportunity, and thus
        disqualify the sent person who cannot articulate an answer.
        Sent person? Yes, they always say, "just following orders, just doing
        my job, just doing as I was told, etc. etc."
        They have no real idea of what they are doing - they are in pursuit of
        FRNs, so what does that say about them anyway?

        I don't know where you are, but in California the federal citizens are
        permitted to elect pretenders to office who never take the oath of
        office required by the state's own constitution. The oath of office is
        the mechanism by which lawful powers are lawfully transferred to the
        elected candidate, giving him more "authority" than your average
        neighbor. A person may choose to decline to serve even if elected.
        All he has to do is refuse to take the oath. That is what most do.
        Only today they know they can get away with collecting the paycheck
        without anyone else complaining about it, due to a general state of
        gross ignorance. Even Arnold failed to take the required oath on TV in
        front of everyone. He blithely disregarded the requirements of Art.
        XX, section 3 of the constitution he was pretending to uphold. Either
        he never read it, or failed to comprehend it, like most other people
        today. And nobody in the crowd said anything. I was hundred's of
        miles away, or I would have. But then that crowd of pretenders does
        not play a role in my life as it does in other people's lives. I don't
        (or can't?) pretend well enough to play their games.

        The point is, powers are not bestowed by election, only by agreement to
        serve under the oath. The agreement cannot be imposed, but if one
        fails to agree, one fails to obtain special powers. Get it? Yet all
        around you you see people submitting to mere pretenders, which is not
        bad in itself, it's their complaining about the results that bothers
        me. I mean, if you're going to stick your foot in a bear trap, don't
        whine about the pain in your ankle.

        I see you scoff at being elected by the "Committee of the States in
        Congress Assembled" as if you are aware of some other "authority" more
        lawfully constituted. I've been looking for lawful authority in the
        absence of fraud for over 30 years. I cannot wait to hear where you
        have discovered it! I would like to personally congratulate the people
        involved, if names and contact info can be given!
      • Occupant Family
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2004
          In Reply: I currently live near Chattanooga Tennessee.

          I do not "scoff" at the Committee of the States... merely at those who believe
          they have any kind of "authority" over a free people absent their valid "election"
          by a knowing electorate. And they taking the Constitutionally prescribed "Oath"!

          I was personally elected to the "Committee of the States,
          In Congress Assembled", by the "electors" [Not voters!] in my precinct,
          in Michigan state, back in the late 80's. I served for well over
          10 years and am damn proud that I was dumb enough to be
          reeducated in the "Liberty Interest" of real freedoms.

          Have aided in the education of 1000's since that time. I have taught
          in over 8 states and continue to do so to this day.

          Deo volente,
          Jim