For your PROTECTION...

  • Tally Eddings
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      After recent events of the computer theft of Irwin Schiff, Steven Swan,
      Larken Rose, Dr. Clayton, and now Sherry Peel Jackson, it occurred to
      me that most of us are monitored already on the Forums and that if you
      desire PRIVACY in your computer searches as well as your emails and
      files FOR YOUR PROTECTION from an oppressive government which wants to
      SHUT US UP and has proven itself to GO TO ANY LENGTHS and DEPTHS to do
      so, we need to "be prepared". Forewarned is foreknowledge.

      His Blessings and His Protection be yours.

      http://www.epic.org/privacy/tools.html