Re: [tips_and_tricks] Contracts arising from a parties conduct-watch yourself!

  • jm367@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 1, 2004
      With respect, it's a simple contract actionable by assumpsit.  There is nothing in trust for the use of anybody in the restaurant example.
        From: Bill

        This scenario may be better conceptualized and explained as a TRUST (implied or expressed).

      • darlenej
        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 4, 2004
          But I believe the invisible contract Mercier was referring to was invisible when you walk in and still invisible when you walk out, because the terms of the contract are NOT known.
          In a restaurant you knowingly, willingly, and intentionally set on a course to be served and pay for that service.
          In the motor vehicle act you are not noticed that your rights will be taken away and that by signing the license you have now invoked POLICE POWER which can TAKE YOU TO JAIL if you do not obey all the confounded rules they are continously making up and changed regularly and often.

          Full disclosure would be in this case that by signing this you give up your rights as a private citizen and the right to use the highways are now a privilege.
          BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU EVEN HAD THOSE RIGHTS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THEY SURE AREN'T GOING TO TELL YOU.  Does this not seem just a LITTLE BIT deceitful???
          When you sign the license, do they tell you that you are now under a fourth branch of government known as the APA and that you are to be afforded administrative due process, OR DO THEY BYPASS THEIR OWN RULES AND TAKE YOU RIGHT TO COURT?????
          Do they tell you when you sign the license you are now no longer under the guarantees of your God-given rights which are constitutionally protected, but that you are under a DIFFERENT code of law, which is AGENCY DRIVEN and is a PRIVATE LAW pushed through by PRIVATE organizations to benefit their own agenda;  like monster madd, insurance companies, AND THE NHSTA, which perpetrate lies and propaganda and inflate statistics to keep you regulated so they can steal your rights and rob your pocketbooks???

          IS THIS EVER TOLD YOU ANY ONE OF YOU????
          I think not.
          I believe THIS is what Mercier was talking about in his invisible contracts.
          We have been HOODWINKED.
          And taken to the cleaners by fraud and deceit.
          Darlene

          The alleged invisible contracts of Mercier are with Rex.  That's distinguishing.  Secondly, there is an unwritten contract in this example, certainly.  But, it is not invisible to any of the people entering into it on either side.
          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 5, 2004
            I think you mistook my post.  I think the Mercier stuff was probably published as disinfo by spook ops.