Re: FRN's Discharged without Prejudice 1-207

  • Jerry Carlos Pitts
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 31, 2004
      Love it... great idea... have you had the opportunity for a cop to
      scan the License yet? Just curious as to how they would react when
      it came back with nothing.
      Jerry.

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Char" <charliegirl@c...>
      wrote:
      > A very powerful magnet you can use to scramble the info encoded on
      your D. L.
      > is the one found at Wal-Mart. At the check-out, the same plate
      they tell you to
      > keep your credit card away from is the one you want to rub your D.
      L. across
      > repeatedly. I have also used rare-earth magnets. Very powerful.
      Works well.
      > ; )
      > Charlene
      > Arkansas
      >

      > I "iron" all of my cash with a demagnetizer that I got from Radio
      Shack. It's a bulk tape eraser, actually. I have used it to erase
      tapes too!

      > Did the same to the magnetic strip on my driver's license.
      >
      > One small step for civil disobediance...
    • David L. Miner
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 1, 2004
        Joseph --

        I think your reference to stupidity goes both ways. If you embrace stamping
        FRNs in large red print, then you obviously will at one time or another
        place a stack of them in front of someone. Or do you steal things rather
        than buy things? Since the Constitution refers to certain rights, I do not
        call those rights corporate US BS, regardless of what you want to call them.
        Since the Founding Fathers believed that our Constitutional Republic
        required us to vote, I cannot call that corporate US BS, regardless of what
        you want to call it.

        Be careful who you insult -- it might come back to haunt you.

        Yours in freedom,

        Dave Miner
        www.FreedomSite.net

        Message 3 of 19 , Aug 10, 2004
          In a message dated 7/29/2004 7:35:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time, psychologie04@... writes:

          just like it demags all the strips on the drivers license

             I was not aware of magnet on drivers license,

             Is it used when cop stops you for speeding?
             I thought they called a computer.

             Are there other times the magnet is used?
          Message 4 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
            On Aug 1, 2004, at 12:55 AM, william moore wrote:

            > I would appreciate it if you would give me some hints on how to go
            > about my life here in California and not end up using FRNs.

            1. Do not allow debts to you to be created.

            2. Do not accept FRNs.

            3. Realize that FRNs make up only 3% of what Americans call money.
            Realize that nobody can compel the use of 3% of anything.

            4. Learn to distinguish substance (real things) from credit (imaginary
            things). Only use substance, and shun the use of credit. Realize that
            if credit is involved, so is debt. Debt may be discharged with FRNs.

            5. Realize that there are no "officers" in California. See state
            constitution Art. XX, section 3. Who can compel you?

            > The general population seems very willing to accept FRNs

            So? The Bible says one should not follow a multitude to do evil. Do
            you do what you do based upon poll results?

            > and if one were truly sovereign  couldn't  one choose to use FRNs as
            > a tool to barter with when one was dealing with the general population
            > without suddenly becoming a subject of the Federal Reserve?

            Not without committing fraud and furthering the damage that they do.
            And no, you'd still be tied up with the Fed because nobody will stop to
            ask your intent. Do you steal candy from babies just because you can?
            Your "general population" now consists of a majority of illiterate
            uneducated children over the age of 21. They were intentionally dumbed
            down starting a long time ago. Even people with Ph.D's cannot spell
            anymore. They cannot even use their own native language properly. If
            they know what FRN's are, they hardly know anything about them. All
            they know is "well, I can get stuff with them". Yeah. New York was
            stolen from the Indians because the Indians accepted glass beads
            thinking that they were getting gemstones. FRN users do the
            equivalent. FRN takers think they are receiving "dollars". Even the
            FRNs maker, the Fed, will tell anyone "FRNs are not dollars."
            Cognitive dissonance permits people to ignore that pronouncement.

            > If the general population felt as though Monopoly Money was of some
            > value to them and if one were truly sovereign  couldn't one choose to
            > use Monopoly Money as a tool to barter with when one was dealing with
            > the general population without suddenly becoming a subject of Parker
            > Brothers?

            No, you'd have to get your Monopoly Money from Parker Brothers, or else
            become a counterfeiter. It's easy for the uneducated to ignore the
            import of words on paper, but in the courts, ignorance is no excuse.
            The use of commercial debt instruments is old and widely understood in
            the law of most countries. Just because Americans are never formally
            informed, doesn't negate the ramifications of their use.

            > Please help me here because I really don't understand and I very much
            > want to understand.

            I think you want to keep using FRNs if only you could rationalize it
            away. Why don't you tell me why you feel compelled to use the 3% of
            all the things you could use as money? Do you also feel compelled to
            eat genetically modified foods?

            > I understand that it is never absolutely necessary to make a purchase
            > at McDonalds yet suppose a sovereign really wanted to do so how could
            > a sovereign make a purchase at a place like McDonalds and not use
            > FRNs?

            Notice the use of the phrase "make a purchase". Basically, that
            means, "get", not necessarily "pay for". But getting can be done in
            many ways, some honestly and some dishonestly. If you read Jenkin's
            book, you will realize that it is morally better to be robbed than to
            be a robber. We were all robbed of our silver and gold, but in the
            1970's we were informed that it was again available for those who
            wanted to use it. Did you want to use it again, or were you
            comfortable supporting the Federal Reserve? Are you aware that coinage
            also constitutes about 3-5% of what Americans will call money? If you
            were blind, would you be able to tell a government-counterfeited coin
            from a silver one? Would that be your fault, or the fault of the
            counterfeiter? Read Jenkins' book, and Saussy's.

            If your MacDonald's was staffed by English-speaking people, you might
            be able to give them one or two silver dimes for a hamburger for which
            they would ordinarily get 1 FRN. The clerk could keep the silver, and
            put his own FRN in the cash register. But avoiding FRN usage takes
            planning and thinking and speaking skills. Most people would prefer to
            use FRNs than to have to plan and think and speak. And most people
            patiently suffer the ills that causes. Just go to a local courthouse
            and watch for a few days, and you will see that rights matter little to
            most people, who will waive them upon request.

            If you REALLY need something from a person who says they will ONLY take
            FRNs, odds are they will take current coinage, which has the benefit of
            at least being circulated at no interest charge to the country, even
            though the real seignorage is about 97% instead of the 3% on silver
            coins. Also, there are many many people who have no problem using FRNs
            for whatever reason, and you could hire them to obtain what you need
            for you, while you trade with them using gold and silver or other
            substance. Substance is the stuff of the common law, while debt is the
            stuff of the equity jurisdiction. Most people have no idea what
            jurisdiction they operate in, and would not care if you told them.
            Avoiding FRNs is for the conscious who want to avoid the equity
            jurisdiction as the unconscious could never maintain it.

            I haven't used FRN's for over 25 years by using gold and silver coins,
            gemstones, fossils I dig myself in my petrified wood mine, rabbits I
            raise, trade goods I barter with, papers I prepare as a paralegal,
            landscaping I do, mechanical repairs and other varied services that I
            perform. I'm a farmer - I know how to get wealth from the land and
            water. I find it VERY EASY to avoid taking and using FRNs, because
            that is my INTENT. One has to be thinking all the time. And planning.
            It is not convenient or expedient, because the number of conscious
            trading partners is dwindling almost to nothing. That is why I have
            spent years developing what I call my "Serbian Economy", my own network
            of people to trade with. I can now "get" almost anything and never use
            FRNs or credit, as long as I have the necessary amount of substance to
            exchange.

            When I want to eat out, I go to a wonderful Chinese food buffet
            restaurant with over 100 items on the buffet that accepts silver at
            near its current value in FRNs. They don't have a sign to that effect
            - I had to ask them to do it. I had to ask the owner who has the
            ability to make such a decision, instead of an employee who is not paid
            to think. The Chinese have a long history of using silver money and
            the odds on finding Chinese with the level of knowledge you should
            expect Americans to have (but don't) are quite good, even with the
            younger ones.

            I hope this helps you.
          • jm367@bellsouth.net
            Message 5 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
              Where you and Mercier and I part company is on the allegation that there are commercial debt instruments in circulation.  The dollar has not been minted since 1873.  There has been no unit of account minted since 1873. Congress has been in breach of its constitutional duty to publish a regular account since 1873.  In that year, the unit of value was introduced, the one-dollar piece consisting of 25.8 grains of gold.  The unit of value is now defined minute by minute on FOREX.

              The FRN are not commercial debt instruments because as contracts, they are nullities.  Statute still says the Fed Reserve will give substance on presentment, but it doesn't.  All the notes are dishonored. As contracts they are nullities.  All their value is from irresistible force.  I, for one, will not mislead people to the abstraction of obligation that these nullities can indenture them or their posterity to banks and that they are responsible for constructive indebtedness.  The same logic would compel a person into debt to a home invader who mopped their floor.

                I agree that FRNs are not contractual in nature.

                I believe they are trust instruments.

                Alfred Adask

                Message 7 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
                  the magnetis on the back of the driv. lic. they swipe it on their computer just like a credit card.
                  the computer is devastated if this strip is run through the magnet, as these magnets for the current .M.R,I. magnetic resonance imaging is a 2.0 gause * (* not sure if this is the spelling but say gowse is how it is pronounced........ this would take nails out of your belt and drive them at miles per sec. v. easily.
                  that is why that they tell you ,,,,,take off all of your metal before you go ----in ..to the machine......................

                  just so you know.
                  I am a radiologist. by training

                  Message 8 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                    Well, they were introduced on the pretext of necessity and emergency.  Do you figure this introduction of paper money was the act of the parens patriae for the benefit of its wards ?

                    I agree that FRNs are not contractual in nature.

                    I believe they are trust instruments.

                    Alfred Adask

                  • cassandra vannostrand