Contracts arising from a parties conduct-watch yourself!

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 29, 2004

      [62] [A] contract implied in fact is based on the conduct of the parties to the agreement

      and it is the conduct itself which establishes the agreement. There is little fundamental

      difference between an express contract and a contract implied in fact. An express

      contract is evidenced by the parties' written or oral words. A contract implied in fact

      arises from the parties' conduct which evidences a mutual intention to enter into a

      contract. In both cases, a contract is created by the meeting of the minds to contract with

      each other. See Tuttle v. ANR Freight System, Inc., 797 P.2d 825 ( Colo. App. 1990).

      Osband v. United Airlines, Inc., 981 P.2d 616, 621 (Colo. App. 1998), cert. denied sub

      nom., Galileo Int'l P'ship v. Osband, No. 98SC785 (Colo. July 26, 1999).

      [63] "There is no difference in legal effect between express and implied in fact contracts."

      Tuttle v. ANR Freight Sys., Inc., 797 P.2d 825, 829 ( Colo. App. 1990). As one

      commentator states:

      [64] A good many contracts are never expressed in word, or at least not fully in words.

      These are genuine understandings between the parties even though they have not been

      spelled out. . . . The term [implied in fact] only means that the parties had a contract that

      can be seen in their conduct rather than in any explicit set of words. In other words, the

      contract is proved by circumstantial evidence. 1 Dan B. Dobbs, Law of Remedies ยง

      4.2(3), at 579 (2d ed. 1993).

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.  For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115,  Greeley , CO   80634

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      www.irs-armory.com
      www.legalbearswebmarketing.com

    • jm367@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 29, 2004
        In both cases, a contract is created by the meeting of the minds to contract with each other.
        Corporations and the like do not have minds.   There can be no meeting of the minds with a thing which has no mind.  Therefore, how can a contract not written be implied with a corporation ?  It justly cannot.  Other writing may indicate an intention, but many intentions never come to pass.
        Corporations and the like are incapable of moral sense and of having matter of conscience for cognizance.  So, why do they obtain equity ?
        --------------------------------------
        Magna Carta provides: And we will procure nothing from anyone, either personally or through anyone else, whereby any of these concessions and liberties might be revoked or diminished; and if any such thing is procured, let it be void and null, and we will never use it either personally or through another.
        Procuration of so-called invisible contracts, which being procured are things by which concessions, rights, and liberties confirmed by the sovereign might be revoked or diminished, asserts validity for a thing which the sovereign has conceded is to be null and void.  Asserting validity for a thing which has it not is fraudulent in universal jurisprudence and the common law.  Invisible contracts are collective contracts dreamed up by communists and other collectivists.  They are things by which concessions and liberties are being revoked and diminished.
      • swwyatt@juno.com
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004

          On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:30:46 -0500 <jm367@...> writes in part:
          Invisible contracts are collective contracts dreamed up by communists and other collectivists.
          I for one, conclude that any material that fails to indicate a SOURCE is personal opinion - unjustifiable to retain - exceedingly dangerous to rely upon - and uncounscionable to repeat!

          Exceptions are opinions of those identified and deemed REAL experts in their discussion topic - AND the occassional well founded or inspirational comments of the novice.

          On the other hand, I for one,  place absolutely no value on UNSIGNED material floated on the internet or this forum.

          Just my opinion!   So your delete key is appropriate.

          Sterling Wayne Wyatt
        • jm367@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004
            Can one contract with another, i.e. Rex, who is not amenable to a court of law ?  Reason is the source of this and of law, itself.  Maxim.
            Invisible contracts are collective contracts dreamed up by communists and other collectivists.
            I for one, conclude that any material that fails to indicate a SOURCE is personal opinion - unjustifiable to retain - exceedingly dangerous to rely upon - and uncounscionable to repeat!

          • Joseph Toman
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004

              Since a corporation is a "Person" and most citizens, residents etc., are "Persons" of the US Corp., the 'meeting of the minds' in fantasy land by contract and acceptance of legislative 'legal' laws has been met on a mutual level.  I certainly agree however, that corporations and "Persons" are soul-less; they are not living breathing men and women with conscience. What a man believes in his heart, he is...making it part of his reality is the struggle.

              jm367@... wrote:
[...]

              since

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • jm367@bellsouth.net
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004
                The person of a Citizen or of a citizen is the substance of man.   The person of a Corp. Pres. is the substance of man.
                Procuration of persons of another origin but same name and cognizance of them by which concessions and liberties confirmed by the sovereign may be revoked or diminished constitutes a breach of the peace in Magna Carta and the Constitution.

                ----- Original Message ----- From: Joseph Toman

                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004
                    Yes, but a good cigar is a smoke.

                    jm367@... wrote:
                    The person of a Citizen or of a citizen is the substance of man.   The person of a Corp. Pres. is the substance of man.
                    Procuration of persons of another origin but same name and cognizance of them by which concessions and liberties confirmed by the sovereign may be revoked or diminished constitutes a breach of the peace in Magna Carta and the Constitution.

                    ----- Original Message ----- From: Joseph Toman
                    Since a corporation is a "Person" and most citizens, residents etc., are "Persons" of the US Corp., the 'meeting of the minds' in fantasy land by contract and acceptance of legislative 'legal' laws has been met on a mutual level.  I certainly agree however, that corporations and "Persons" are soul-less; they are not living breathing men and women with conscience. What a man believes in his heart, he is...making it part of his reality is the struggle.

                    http://www.antishyster.net
                    without prejudice to my God-given, unalienable Rights
                    at arm's length
                    Alfred Adask

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Tory
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004
                      I lost the original string of thought here... but a corporation is deemed
                      legally a person .. because of the fact that IT acts like a person - making
                      deals, contracts, ect, and for awhile there - folks HID BEHIND the fact that
                      corp was a legal non entity - not responsible - so who do you sue for ur
                      grievance?

                      Problem solved when the courts & legislature waived their wands and made:
                      CORPORATIONS ARE LEGAL ENTITITIES...people...cuz people pull strings & make
                      corp's do things .. and so .. the PUPPET CALLED CORP .. can now be sued ..

                      :)

                      Love ya,

                      'tory, go gators!

                      --- jm367@... wrote:

                      > The person of a Citizen or of a citizen is the substance of man. The
                      > person of a Corp. Pres. is the substance of man.
                      > Procuration of persons of another origin but same name and cognizance of
                      > them by which concessions and liberties confirmed by the sovereign may be
                      > revoked or diminished constitutes a breach of the peace in Magna Carta and
                      > the Constitution.
                      >
                      > ----- Original Message ----- From: Joseph Toman
                      > Since a corporation is a "Person" and most citizens, residents etc., are
                      > "Persons" of the US Corp., the 'meeting of the minds' in fantasy land by
                      > contract and acceptance of legislative 'legal' laws has been met on a
                      > mutual level. I certainly agree however, that corporations and "Persons"
                      > are soul-less; they are not living breathing men and women with
                      > conscience. What a man believes in his heart, he is...making it part of
                      > his reality is the struggle.

                      =====
                      'tory, J.D., Go Gators! Go Bucs!

                      "If you can dream it, you can do it." Jane Savoie, U.S. Olympic Dressage Squad

                      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                    • jm367@bellsouth.net
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004
                        Well, yes, a corp. pres. is flesh and blood and the substance of man.
                        If paperwork shows otherwise, is it true or fraud ?
                        Restoring the peace is what is needed.
                        A constant state of war does not constitute domestic tranquillity.

                            Message 13 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004
                              Hi Al,

                              You know of course, that a good smoke is not necessarily a cigar either.  Some of my native friends have asked me just what it was in those peace pipes the government agents smoked with the big chiefs down there in the 48.  It certainly couldn't have been the right stuff.

                              Just in passing, after airing the dirty laundry of the republic of texas the editor in the last American's Bulletin made the following statement "[Note: All American Indians, tribes, and Nations exist at the pleasure of Congress! Status or no status, statutory or otherwise!]"  Made me think that that is also true with all Persons and non-persons living in the United States today.  I don't know where genocide fits in there but it does.

                              jm367@... wrote:
[...]

                            • Char
                              Message 14 of 21 , Jul 30, 2004
                                Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but a good example of an 'invisible' contract
                                would be if you and your wife go into a restaurant to eat.
                                The owners/manager of the rest. are 'offering' you a meal.  By virtue of your entering
                                the restaurant and taking a seat, and letting someone wait on you and bring you food,
                                you are agreeing that you will pay for the meal when you leave.
                                "Invisible" but binding.  Just try to leave without paying. (OH!)
                                Charlene/Arkansas

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Aug 1, 2004
                                    This scenario may be better conceptualized and explained as a TRUST (implied or expressed).  Alfred Adask has conducted extensive research on this topic and explains it very well.  His website is

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Aug 1, 2004
                                      CORRECTION -- Alfred Adask's site is as follows:

                                      www.antishyster.net (.net and not .com)
                                    • jm367@bellsouth.net
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Aug 1, 2004
                                        With respect, it's a simple contract actionable by assumpsit.  There is nothing in trust for the use of anybody in the restaurant example.
                                          From: Bill

                                          This scenario may be better conceptualized and explained as a TRUST (implied or expressed).

                                        • darlenej
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Aug 4, 2004
                                            But I believe the invisible contract Mercier was referring to was invisible when you walk in and still invisible when you walk out, because the terms of the contract are NOT known.
                                            In a restaurant you knowingly, willingly, and intentionally set on a course to be served and pay for that service.
                                            In the motor vehicle act you are not noticed that your rights will be taken away and that by signing the license you have now invoked POLICE POWER which can TAKE YOU TO JAIL if you do not obey all the confounded rules they are continously making up and changed regularly and often.

                                            Full disclosure would be in this case that by signing this you give up your rights as a private citizen and the right to use the highways are now a privilege.
                                            BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW YOU EVEN HAD THOSE RIGHTS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THEY SURE AREN'T GOING TO TELL YOU.  Does this not seem just a LITTLE BIT deceitful???
                                            When you sign the license, do they tell you that you are now under a fourth branch of government known as the APA and that you are to be afforded administrative due process, OR DO THEY BYPASS THEIR OWN RULES AND TAKE YOU RIGHT TO COURT?????
                                            Do they tell you when you sign the license you are now no longer under the guarantees of your God-given rights which are constitutionally protected, but that you are under a DIFFERENT code of law, which is AGENCY DRIVEN and is a PRIVATE LAW pushed through by PRIVATE organizations to benefit their own agenda;  like monster madd, insurance companies, AND THE NHSTA, which perpetrate lies and propaganda and inflate statistics to keep you regulated so they can steal your rights and rob your pocketbooks???

                                            IS THIS EVER TOLD YOU ANY ONE OF YOU????
                                            I think not.
                                            I believe THIS is what Mercier was talking about in his invisible contracts.
                                            We have been HOODWINKED.
                                            And taken to the cleaners by fraud and deceit.
                                            Darlene

                                            Message 21 of 21 , Aug 5, 2004
                                              I think you mistook my post.  I think the Mercier stuff was probably published as disinfo by spook ops.