FRN's Discharged without Prejudice 1-207

  • m4thdown
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 29, 2004
      Get a large stamp. RED,and stamp all the FRN's that come to you. The
      bank can't re-circulate them. It also shows you state of mind, at
      being a holder in due course with the King.
    • David L. Miner
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 29, 2004
        m4thdown --

        What would that rather quaint tactic accomplish? I would expect that most
        stores and other commercial establishments would reject a stack of cash that
        all have a big red stamp on them.

        It also can land you in jail for defacing currency, a federal charge that
        has a felony conviction following it. If you want to lose your right to
        vote and your right to carry a weapon, then feel free to pursue this
        relatively meaningless tactic.

        Yours in freedom,

        Dave Miner
        www.FreedomSite.net

      • Nilbux@aol.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 29, 2004
          In a message dated 7/29/2004 10:15:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time, m4thdown@... writes:

          Get a large stamp. RED,and stamp all the FRN's that come to you. The
          bank can't re-circulate them.  It also shows you state of mind, at
          being a holder in due course with the King.

          What would happen if you rubbed a magnet on their magnetic ink?

        • Cloverleaf762
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 29, 2004
            Private federal law dose not apply to an American National. Many of whom do
            that as a matter of course because they are forced to use FRN's.

            m4thdown --

            What would that rather quaint tactic accomplish? I would expect that most
            stores and other commercial establishments would reject a stack of cash that
            all have a big red stamp on them.
          • just no one to the world
            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 29, 2004
              put them in a microwave till just before they turn brown.

              nilbux, do you have un athorized practice of law cases

              Nilbux@... wrote:
              In a message dated 7/29/2004 10:15:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time, m4thdown@... writes:

              Get a large stamp. RED,and stamp all the FRN's that come to you. The
              bank can't re-circulate them.  It also shows you state of mind, at
              being a holder in due course with the King.

              What would happen if you rubbed a magnet on their magnetic ink?

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • cassandra vannostrand
              Message 6 of 19 , Jul 29, 2004
                any money with a magnet on it taken into a magnetic resonance unit
                is no more after that.
                just like it demags all the strips on the drivers license or the cred cards.
                terrible,
                so donot ever take them into a MRI ! unit

                Nilbux@... wrote:
                In a message dated 7/29/2004 10:15:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time, m4thdown@... writes:

                Get a large stamp. RED,and stamp all the FRN's that come to you. The
                bank can't re-circulate them.  It also shows you state of mind, at
                being a holder in due course with the King.

                What would happen if you rubbed a magnet on their magnetic ink?

                Do you Yahoo!?

              • Tim Kiley
                Message 7 of 19 , Jul 29, 2004
                  I "iron" all of my cash with a demagnetizer that I got from Radio
                  Shack. It's a bulk tape eraser, actually. I have used it to erase
                  tapes too!

                  Did the same to the magnetic strip on my driver's license.

                  One small step for civil disobediance...

                  On Thursday, July 29, 2004, at 01:38 PM, Nilbux@... wrote:

                  > In a message dated 7/29/2004 10:15:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
                  > m4thdown@... writes:
                  >
                  > Get a large stamp. RED,and stamp all the FRN's that come to you. The
                  > bank can't re-circulate them.  It also shows you state of mind, at
                  > being a holder in due course with the King.
                  >
                  > What would happen if you rubbed a magnet on their magnetic ink?

                  God bless you,

                  Tim Kiley

                  ************************

                  "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was
                  planned that way." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

                  "It is NOT in the best interest of our Nation to allow the Bench & Bar
                  to pervert the judicial Branch of our government.

                  "They have created the systematic denial of Due Process of Law. In it's
                  placed they have created a psuedo process that recognizes NO rights. In
                  it's place is a system where We the People must pay $200 per hour for
                  an Attorney who will then present our case to another Attorney, hiding
                  under a Black Robe, who MIGHT give us Justice. It is now, regardless of
                  how clear the Facts and the Law of your case, a Gamble to step into
                  YOUR court.

                  "If the attorney we paid screws up, or the Judge decides we are the
                  lesser of the "equals" (note the contradiction), then it is just our
                  tough luck and we are told to "suck it up" and pay the price even if
                  the price is our execution for a crime we did not commit. This is
                  lawlessness of the more abhorrent type and it is certain to lead to the
                  downfall of this Nation even if it be a slow, painful, fall with much
                  individual suffering in the interim. Equal Protection of the Law, Equal
                  Justice Under the Law no longer exists in the "practical application"
                  of the law that now reigns supreme over the supreme Law of the Land."

                  -Ed Jones, Legal Researcher

                  This email transmission, including attachments, is intended only for the
                  person or entity (or e-mail list) to which it is addressed and may
                  contain
                  confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission,
                  dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon,
                  this information by persons or
                  entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
                • Joseph Toman
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jul 30, 2004
                    David: Just out of curiosity who in the heck wants a "right to vote" or a "right to carry a weapon" - where are you coming from. As to "felony charges" ...more stupidity. If you are stupid enough to place a pile of them in front of them to get attention then I think you deserve what you get. But isn't it time to renounce "citizenship" "residency" "voting" and all the other corporate US BS?

                    "David L. Miner" <dminer@...> wrote:m4thdown --

                    What would that rather quaint tactic accomplish? I would expect that most
                    stores and other commercial establishments would reject a stack of cash that
                    all have a big red stamp on them.
                  • Char
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 30, 2004
                      A very powerful magnet you can use to scramble the info encoded on your D. L.
                      is the one found at Wal-Mart.  At the check-out, the same plate they tell you to
                      keep your credit card away from is the one you want to rub your D. L. across
                      repeatedly.  I have also used rare-earth magnets.  Very powerful.  Works well.
                      ; )
                      Charlene
                      Arkansas

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jul 30, 2004
                        On Jul 29, 2004, at 2:28 PM, Cloverleaf762 wrote:

                        > Private federal law dose not apply to an American National. Many of
                        > whom do
                        > that as a matter of course because they are forced to use FRN's.

                        Nobody has forced me to use FRNs over the past 25 years, and I haven't
                        used them.

                        Who are these people that are "forced"?

                        How are they "forced" to use some things that only constitute
                        three to five percent of what Americans will accept as being money?

                        I think the "force" in question is only intellectual laziness
                        voluntarily
                        exhibited by the "victims" themselves.
                      • Jerry Carlos Pitts
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jul 31, 2004
                          Love it... great idea... have you had the opportunity for a cop to
                          scan the License yet? Just curious as to how they would react when
                          it came back with nothing.
                          Jerry.

                          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Char" <charliegirl@c...>

                          Message 12 of 19 , Aug 1, 2004
                            Joseph --

                            I think your reference to stupidity goes both ways. If you embrace stamping
                            FRNs in large red print, then you obviously will at one time or another
                            place a stack of them in front of someone. Or do you steal things rather
                            than buy things? Since the Constitution refers to certain rights, I do not
                            call those rights corporate US BS, regardless of what you want to call them.
                            Since the Founding Fathers believed that our Constitutional Republic
                            required us to vote, I cannot call that corporate US BS, regardless of what
                            you want to call it.

                            Be careful who you insult -- it might come back to haunt you.

                            Yours in freedom,

                            Dave Miner
                            www.FreedomSite.net

                            David: Just out of curiosity who in the heck wants a "right to vote" or a
                            "right to carry a weapon" - where are you coming from. As to "felony
                            charges" ...more stupidity. If you are stupid enough to place a pile of them
                            in front of them to get attention then I think you deserve what you get.
                            But isn't it time to renounce "citizenship" "residency" "voting" and all the
                            other corporate US BS?

                            "David L. Miner" <dminer@...> wrote:m4thdown --

                            What would that rather quaint tactic accomplish? I would expect that most
                            stores and other commercial establishments would reject a stack of cash that
                            all have a big red stamp on them.

                            Yahoo! Groups Links
                          • Nilbux@aol.com
                            Message 13 of 19 , Aug 10, 2004
                              In a message dated 7/29/2004 7:35:51 PM US Mountain Standard Time, psychologie04@... writes:

                              just like it demags all the strips on the drivers license

                                 I was not aware of magnet on drivers license,

                                 Is it used when cop stops you for speeding?
                                 I thought they called a computer.

                                 Are there other times the magnet is used?
                              Message 14 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
                                On Aug 1, 2004, at 12:55 AM, william moore wrote:

                                > I would appreciate it if you would give me some hints on how to go
                                > about my life here in California and not end up using FRNs.

                                1. Do not allow debts to you to be created.

                                2. Do not accept FRNs.

                                3. Realize that FRNs make up only 3% of what Americans call money.
                                Realize that nobody can compel the use of 3% of anything.

                                4. Learn to distinguish substance (real things) from credit (imaginary
                                things). Only use substance, and shun the use of credit. Realize that
                                if credit is involved, so is debt. Debt may be discharged with FRNs.

                                5. Realize that there are no "officers" in California. See state
                                constitution Art. XX, section 3. Who can compel you?

                                > The general population seems very willing to accept FRNs

                                So? The Bible says one should not follow a multitude to do evil. Do
                                you do what you do based upon poll results?

                                > and if one were truly sovereign  couldn't  one choose to use FRNs as
                                > a tool to barter with when one was dealing with the general population
                                > without suddenly becoming a subject of the Federal Reserve?

                                Not without committing fraud and furthering the damage that they do.
                                And no, you'd still be tied up with the Fed because nobody will stop to
                                ask your intent. Do you steal candy from babies just because you can?
                                Your "general population" now consists of a majority of illiterate
                                uneducated children over the age of 21. They were intentionally dumbed
                                down starting a long time ago. Even people with Ph.D's cannot spell
                                anymore. They cannot even use their own native language properly. If
                                they know what FRN's are, they hardly know anything about them. All
                                they know is "well, I can get stuff with them". Yeah. New York was
                                stolen from the Indians because the Indians accepted glass beads
                                thinking that they were getting gemstones. FRN users do the
                                equivalent. FRN takers think they are receiving "dollars". Even the
                                FRNs maker, the Fed, will tell anyone "FRNs are not dollars."
                                Cognitive dissonance permits people to ignore that pronouncement.

                                > If the general population felt as though Monopoly Money was of some
                                > value to them and if one were truly sovereign  couldn't one choose to
                                > use Monopoly Money as a tool to barter with when one was dealing with
                                > the general population without suddenly becoming a subject of Parker
                                > Brothers?

                                No, you'd have to get your Monopoly Money from Parker Brothers, or else
                                become a counterfeiter. It's easy for the uneducated to ignore the
                                import of words on paper, but in the courts, ignorance is no excuse.
                                The use of commercial debt instruments is old and widely understood in
                                the law of most countries. Just because Americans are never formally
                                informed, doesn't negate the ramifications of their use.

                                > Please help me here because I really don't understand and I very much
                                > want to understand.

                                I think you want to keep using FRNs if only you could rationalize it
                                away. Why don't you tell me why you feel compelled to use the 3% of
                                all the things you could use as money? Do you also feel compelled to
                                eat genetically modified foods?

                                > I understand that it is never absolutely necessary to make a purchase
                                > at McDonalds yet suppose a sovereign really wanted to do so how could
                                > a sovereign make a purchase at a place like McDonalds and not use
                                > FRNs?

                                Notice the use of the phrase "make a purchase". Basically, that
                                means, "get", not necessarily "pay for". But getting can be done in
                                many ways, some honestly and some dishonestly. If you read Jenkin's
                                book, you will realize that it is morally better to be robbed than to
                                be a robber. We were all robbed of our silver and gold, but in the
                                1970's we were informed that it was again available for those who
                                wanted to use it. Did you want to use it again, or were you
                                comfortable supporting the Federal Reserve? Are you aware that coinage
                                also constitutes about 3-5% of what Americans will call money? If you
                                were blind, would you be able to tell a government-counterfeited coin
                                from a silver one? Would that be your fault, or the fault of the
                                counterfeiter? Read Jenkins' book, and Saussy's.

                                If your MacDonald's was staffed by English-speaking people, you might
                                be able to give them one or two silver dimes for a hamburger for which
                                they would ordinarily get 1 FRN. The clerk could keep the silver, and
                                put his own FRN in the cash register. But avoiding FRN usage takes
                                planning and thinking and speaking skills. Most people would prefer to
                                use FRNs than to have to plan and think and speak. And most people
                                patiently suffer the ills that causes. Just go to a local courthouse
                                and watch for a few days, and you will see that rights matter little to
                                most people, who will waive them upon request.

                                If you REALLY need something from a person who says they will ONLY take
                                FRNs, odds are they will take current coinage, which has the benefit of
                                at least being circulated at no interest charge to the country, even
                                though the real seignorage is about 97% instead of the 3% on silver
                                coins. Also, there are many many people who have no problem using FRNs
                                for whatever reason, and you could hire them to obtain what you need
                                for you, while you trade with them using gold and silver or other
                                substance. Substance is the stuff of the common law, while debt is the
                                stuff of the equity jurisdiction. Most people have no idea what
                                jurisdiction they operate in, and would not care if you told them.
                                Avoiding FRNs is for the conscious who want to avoid the equity
                                jurisdiction as the unconscious could never maintain it.

                                I haven't used FRN's for over 25 years by using gold and silver coins,
                                gemstones, fossils I dig myself in my petrified wood mine, rabbits I
                                raise, trade goods I barter with, papers I prepare as a paralegal,
                                landscaping I do, mechanical repairs and other varied services that I
                                perform. I'm a farmer - I know how to get wealth from the land and
                                water. I find it VERY EASY to avoid taking and using FRNs, because
                                that is my INTENT. One has to be thinking all the time. And planning.
                                It is not convenient or expedient, because the number of conscious
                                trading partners is dwindling almost to nothing. That is why I have
                                spent years developing what I call my "Serbian Economy", my own network
                                of people to trade with. I can now "get" almost anything and never use
                                FRNs or credit, as long as I have the necessary amount of substance to
                                exchange.

                                When I want to eat out, I go to a wonderful Chinese food buffet
                                restaurant with over 100 items on the buffet that accepts silver at
                                near its current value in FRNs. They don't have a sign to that effect
                                - I had to ask them to do it. I had to ask the owner who has the
                                ability to make such a decision, instead of an employee who is not paid
                                to think. The Chinese have a long history of using silver money and
                                the odds on finding Chinese with the level of knowledge you should
                                expect Americans to have (but don't) are quite good, even with the
                                younger ones.

                                I hope this helps you.
                              • jm367@bellsouth.net
                                Message 15 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
                                  Where you and Mercier and I part company is on the allegation that there are commercial debt instruments in circulation.  The dollar has not been minted since 1873.  There has been no unit of account minted since 1873. Congress has been in breach of its constitutional duty to publish a regular account since 1873.  In that year, the unit of value was introduced, the one-dollar piece consisting of 25.8 grains of gold.  The unit of value is now defined minute by minute on FOREX.

                                  The FRN are not commercial debt instruments because as contracts, they are nullities.  Statute still says the Fed Reserve will give substance on presentment, but it doesn't.  All the notes are dishonored. As contracts they are nullities.  All their value is from irresistible force.  I, for one, will not mislead people to the abstraction of obligation that these nullities can indenture them or their posterity to banks and that they are responsible for constructive indebtedness.  The same logic would compel a person into debt to a home invader who mopped their floor.

                                    I agree that FRNs are not contractual in nature.

                                    I believe they are trust instruments.

                                    Alfred Adask

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Aug 11, 2004
                                      the magnetis on the back of the driv. lic. they swipe it on their computer just like a credit card.
                                      the computer is devastated if this strip is run through the magnet, as these magnets for the current .M.R,I. magnetic resonance imaging is a 2.0 gause * (* not sure if this is the spelling but say gowse is how it is pronounced........ this would take nails out of your belt and drive them at miles per sec. v. easily.
                                      that is why that they tell you ,,,,,take off all of your metal before you go ----in ..to the machine......................

                                      just so you know.
                                      I am a radiologist. by training

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Aug 12, 2004
                                        Well, they were introduced on the pretext of necessity and emergency.  Do you figure this introduction of paper money was the act of the parens patriae for the benefit of its wards ?