An aspect of abuse of discretion

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2004

      A court abuses its discretion when it relies on clearly erroneous fact findings. Kiowa Indian Tribe v. Hoover , 150 F.3d 1163, 1165 (10th Cir.

      1998).

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.  For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115,  Greeley , CO   80634

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      www.irs-armory.com
      www.legalbearswebmarketing.com

    • WW011@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2004
        Abuse & discrection could also be construd as Perhaps a bank ignoring your
        LEGAL AND CONTRUCTIVE NOTICE not to send your money to IRS/FTB. This as well
        could constitute a breach of ficuciary laws/anti-trust
      • Tally Eddings
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2004
          I have such a suit now in progress. (Breach of fiduciary
          responsibilities by an Investment Firm for turning over funds
          to IRS on Notice of Levy without a Court Order, signed by a Judge.)

          On Jul 23, 2004, at 12:11 PM, WW011@... wrote:

          > Abuse & discrection could also be construd as Perhaps a bank ignoring
          > your
          > LEGAL AND CONTRUCTIVE NOTICE not to send your money to IRS/FTB. This
          > as well
          > could constitute a breach of ficuciary laws/anti-trust
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Remember: Where ever you go...there you are. (Buckaroo Bonsai)