Fwd: Re withdrawal of application

  • logos@safe-mail.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      Dear Friend,

      the form 521 you are referring to has nothing to do with the SS-5 application. It refers to the application to receive benefits upon retirement. this form allows you to withdraw from that application only. I have verified this with the SSA.

      JD
    • Alfred Adask
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
        How was this information verified by the SSA? Orally
        over the phone? Or with a printed letter or document?

        Did they specifically identify any code sections or
        CFR's which supported this position?

        Alfred Adask

        --- logos@... wrote:

        > Dear Friend,
        >
        > the form 521 you are referring to has nothing to do
        > with the SS-5 application. It refers to the
        > application to receive benefits upon retirement.
        > this form allows you to withdraw from that
        > application only. I have verified this with the SSA.
        >
        > JD

        =====
        http://www.antishyster.net
        without prejudice to my God-given, unalienable Rights
        at arm's length
        Alfred Adask

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • nickster97@yahoo.com