Re: [tips_and_tricks] "liberally construed" - Please define for 'Declaratory ...

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Use the google search engine, search:
      liberally+construed   and in less than one-half second (
      .28),
      you will get 65,500 sites.

      Is that enough?

      I'm glad you asked because one site concerns my home state,
      that is one on first page, maybe 500 in 65,500?

      With computers being the eighth "wonder of the world",
      google search engine must be number nine!

      to search any pair of words, always connect them with a plus sign

      search:   canola+hazard