didja know?

  • Nilbux@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      I've been in real estate a looong time
      and I have file no returns a looong time.

      Unless it has changed, real estate agents
      are considered to be self employed and
      there is no withholding,

      IF, somehow you are subject to the tax,
      you are ot required to file unless you
      NETTED 400 bux.

      HOW can anyone prove you netted 400 bux
      unless you tell them what your expenses are?

      Does this help anyone?