Re: Quo Warranto

  • ibbblank
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2004
      I live in a homeowner association [HOA] and I am wondering, can I use
      this to oust our board for not following the rules of our association?

      Would be great if so.

      It is a nonprofit corporation, under Corp Code, Civil Code, Real
      Estate Code, and believes they are above the law.

      Thanks

      ~Sharon

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Lenny VanDerPloeg"
      <lennyvan@h...> wrote:
      > I am just starting to learn to write paperwork (trying to LOL) and
      was
      > wondering if anyone could sent an example of writing a "Quo
      Warranto" Filing
      > to get me headed in the right direction.

      > MSN Movies - Trailers, showtimes, DVD's, and the latest news from
      Hollywood!