Subject: Quote to use from the Declaration of Independence

  • Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      This is a very good point and had not recalled this in the declaration.
      I thought it worth repeating at least the lines on either side of this
      point.

      "He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his assent to
      Laws for establishing Judiciary Powers.
      He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the Tenure of their
      Offices, and the Amount and Payment of their Salaries.
      He has erected a Multitude of new Offices, and sent hither Swarms of
      Officers to harrass our People, and eat out their Substance."

      The Judiciary act of 1789 written by the authority of the constitution
      adopted, not ratified, provided a method by which courts could again be
      erected and those swarms of offices could return "legally". Coupled with our
      own neglect to educate ourselves and seek the kingdom of our God in Heaven
      we again find our selves under Pharaohs, Sauls and Caesars.

      The answer, solution and salvation has not changed.

      To show how old this problem is see:
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/sermon/theosgod.HTM

      Or Why the Constitution was a mistake
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/news/4dconstitution.html

      Peace on your house
      Gregory@...

      Join the Kingdom News List
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/subscribe.html

      Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together
      But Building a Spiritual House of Living Stones
      http://www.hisholychurch.net/data/astonezform.asp

      ----- Original Message ----- Subject: Quote to use from the Declaration of
      Independence

      Have you all forgotten what the Declaration of Independence
      states, "He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the
      tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their
      salaries." How do you expect to get a fair and impartial trial if
      the judges tenure and salary is controlled by the government if the
      government is your adversary in the case?